1. ...
  2. I don't buy it. It's total bullshit. You even think the war album cover was painted too don't you?
  3. the guy on the Boy cover is real. Peter Rowan. He appears on 2 other U2 album sleeves (War and 1980-1990). Where did you hear this crap
  4. ..
  5. ..
  6. Originally posted by paolom3go ahead but that story is true, i have the proof but fine, no one can believe and it will just be part of my family history

good for you
  7. Originally posted by paolom3go ahead but that story is true, i have the proof but fine, no one can believe and it will just be part of my family history

Well there's at least ten times as much proof for the real side of the story. In fact there's not even a story, it's just a photograph of a boy which was even interviewed a few months ago about this. And he appears on other album covers too.
  8. Originally posted by paolom3he made a bunch of them which they later played around, thus covers for singles and such.

but the guy on the cover is a real person. A person whom the band know personally
  9. so the boy cover is not a photo, its a paiting...made by an artist in rehabilitation, maybe on a clinic...but why it is said it is a photo?was the artist's job stolen and used as a cover? what is the really big thing to cover up here?why would u2 and the record company or whoever else keep this undercover?
  10. Originally posted by paolom3he made a bunch of them which they later played around, thus covers for singles and such.

Sure, and he painted the Achtung Baby cover too didn't he? And what about the Pop cover, you're right! Stupid me I didn't see that one.. The people on the Pop cover don't even exist!

My gosh, the Pop photos are just paintings made by people in clinics. U2 betrayed us all
  11. This is the most stupid post I have ever came across
  12. ...