1. Yeah I agree. Rick keeps it funny all the time.
  2. He's good in everything. Especially Firefly.
  3. Only know him from Castle
  4. Watch Firefly. Only the One season sadly but plenty of fun.
  5. Just finished the last ever Dexter episode, loved that show soo much and am sad to see it finish.

To make it worse Breaking Bad wraps up tomorrow too, there's two of my all time favourite shows finishing up for good Luckily Homeland, Boardwalk Empire and Walking Dead are all around the corner.
  6. I regret watching Dexter beyond season 4. I didn't bother with the final season and settled for reading the spoilers. I'm also not going to bother with Homeland. Season 1 was excellent (even with the predictable cop out finale) and season 2 was muck imo.

Massively looking forward to Breaking Bad though and I have plenty of Castle to work through.

How far around the corner is Boardwalk Empire? I'd say that's the best thing currently in production.
  7. It looks like season 4 of Boardwalk Empire has already started, not sure how i missed that.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:I regret watching Dexter beyond season 4. I didn't bother with the final season and settled for reading the spoilers. I'm also not going to bother with Homeland. Season 1 was excellent (even with the predictable cop out finale) and season 2 was muck imo.

Massively looking forward to Breaking Bad though and I have plenty of Castle to work through.

How far around the corner is Boardwalk Empire? I'd say that's the best thing currently in production.

Homeland's season 3 is also pretty bad, can summarise the whole series as 'grumpy'. Continuous backstabbing, overly serious, is the recurring pattern.
  9. I'm glad I didn't watch the first episode then. Going to catch up on the first few episodes of the new Boardwalk Empire season. Can't wait.
  10. Parks and Recreation is finally back on BBC
  11. Dumb Dumb lol