1. The Nexus 4 is a great phone. Congrats for making it last that long, only for the fact that the battery life was rather shoddy and it was extremely slippery being made of glass.
  2. the battery has only started to bother me now, it hardly lasts my 10h workday now, even though I shut it down entirely at times. had a rubber case for it right from the start, survived several falls I'll definitely keep it as a backup.
  3. I was screwed over by McAfee. They no longer support "Safe Key", a nice program that keeps your passwords safe. Now we have to use "True Key". Long story short: it's a piece of crap. Can't use it in Chrome or Firefox, only Internet Explorer (even though the webpage says they are supported). What year is this? 1996?
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I was screwed over by McAfee. They no longer support "Safe Key", a nice program that keeps your passwords safe. Now we have to use "True Key". Long story short: it's a piece of crap. Can't use it in Chrome or Firefox, only Internet Explorer (even though the webpage says they are supported). What year is this? 1996?
    And Windows is deprecating Explorer for Microsoft Edge...

5. I moved house. Slowly setting up my new room. PS4 placement not final and I need a cooler lamp. Computer will also be mounted on the back of the monitor so cables should all be concealed. Happy as a first draft though.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[image]
    I moved house. Slowly setting up my new room. PS4 placement not final and I need a cooler lamp. Computer will also be mounted on the back of the monitor so cables should all be concealed. Happy as a first draft though.
    Nice!
  7. Have also ordered all white HDMI and ethernet cables. May as well pay attention to detail.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[image]
    I moved house. Slowly setting up my new room. PS4 placement not final and I need a cooler lamp. Computer will also be mounted on the back of the monitor so cables should all be concealed. Happy as a first draft though.
    Are you using a NUC? That thing is tiny.