1. Originally posted by notcomingdown:Electrical Storm- barely. That was a tough choice. I truly love all 3, but ES is a song with personal meaning to me, so it won. But Acrobat at last would a dream come true.

they rehearsed ES numerous times on Vertigo and Bono mentioned it as one of his favorite songs in Rolling Stone. I'm confused as to why it wasn't played unless they really couldn't make it work live, hard to believe though
  2. Honestly? I can't see any of these being great live songs.
    I wouldn't mind Electrical Storm on a bootleg but wouldn't wanna attend any live performance of these 3.
  3. Defenitely Electrical Storm for me. 'Cause it's billiant. Odd enough I don't feel that much for Acrobat. Although it would be special if they put that one on live of course.
  4. Acrobat, Acrobat
  5. Red Hill....imagine Love, slowly stripped away! in a stadium, oohh my
  6. Acrobat, full band electric, completely rocked out.
  7. Electrical Storm is their best song ever IMHO...

BTW I would also love to see When I Look At The World, One Step Closer and The Playboy Mansion live...
  8. Originally posted by markp91:Electrical Storm is their best song ever IMHO...

BTW I would also love to see When I Look At The World, One Step Closer and The Playboy Mansion live...

Oh yes, When I Look...they gotta play it sometime. Same for So Cruel, those tiny Zoo-versions didn't do it.
  9. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Oh yes, When I Look...they gotta play it sometime. Same for So Cruel, those tiny Zoo-versions didn't do it.

So Cruel is an okay song, but I don't think we have to hope for it next tour...I think Acrobat (and Red Hill...) make more chance...
  10. I was shocked to see Acrobat has never made it live, as it is one of my favorites on the album. Certainly has my vote.
  11. Electrical Storm. My god, that would be unreal live.