1. i would like all 3 of them to be play live and also many others but of course "acrobat" is a pure rock song and it will be a dream if theryll play it live
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Bono said he couldn't have reached that extremely high notes night after night on the Joshua Tour, and therefore they didn't play it

Then play it, without the high notes. Any of the Pop / Zooropa stuff played again would be fantastic. Forget Discotheque, Mofo - in an arena.
  3. Honestly, I don't really get why everybody is so in need of Acrobat live ...It's a great song for sure but I for some reason cannot imagine how it would work live. I think it's difficult to transform it into a live version that'd work in large stadium, dunno...

I voted for Electrical Storm although I think it's only a live filler and not a 'must have' in a concert.

Red Hill... would be something different but due to the notes I don't think it'll ever happen *g*. But who knows, Bono sounds great these days (at least from what you could hear in the last 2 appearances)....

As a rather unpopular song I'd vote for GRACE. I imagine it could be a nice goosebumps-song as kinda lead out song of a concert. At least in my dreams that is .
  4. Originally posted by loftarasa:Honestly, I don't really get why everybody is so in need of Acrobat live ...It's a great song for sure but I for some reason cannot imagine how it would work live. I think it's difficult to transform it into a live version that'd work in large stadium, dunno...

I voted for Electrical Storm although I think it's only a live filler and not a 'must have' in a concert.

Red Hill... would be something different but due to the notes I don't think it'll ever happen *g*. But who knows, Bono sounds great these days (at least from what you could hear in the last 2 appearances)....

As a rather unpopular song I'd vote for GRACE. I imagine it could be a nice goosebumps-song as kinda lead out song of a concert. At least in my dreams that is .

it's intersting to read that you like "grace", i just dislike this song, i think it's their wrost song.

5. Grace ....It's just so soothing and peaceful in a way - and the lyrics, awesome. I just developped a love for it the last couple of months tho. Suddenly a song just hits you, you know .

I like you anyways
  6. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]

Grace ....It's just so soothing and peaceful in a way - and the lyrics, awesome. I just developped a love for it the last couple of months tho. Suddenly a song just hits you, you know .

I like you anyways

i think it's a great little song too
  7. you know what guys ill give "grace" a second chance after what you say here.
  8. If you want a cool and calm song live, I would really go with Your Blue Room...it's an amazing song, and it will give adam something to sing/say in a concert. My dream last song actually...with Adam leaving the stage as the last person...saying those words to the mic while playing the cool bass part, and then waving and going off the stage...wow...
  9. Originally posted by Ali709:If you want a cool and calm song live, I would really go with Your Blue Room...it's an amazing song, and it will give adam something to sing/say in a concert. My dream last song actually...with Adam leaving the stage as the last person...saying those words to the mic while playing the cool bass part, and then waving and going off the stage...wow...

Awesome

BTW The Wanderer (okay, played once, but I mean really live, during a tour). Would be awesome during ZooTV, instead of Satellite Of Love. Band playing, Johnny singing on the big screen. Awesome
    But won't be played live ever again
  10. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Awesome

BTW The Wanderer (okay, played once, but I mean really live, during a tour). Would be awesome during ZooTV, instead of Satellite Of Love. Band playing, Johnny singing on the big screen. Awesome
    But won't be played live ever again

don't know that for sure, it doesn't necessarily require Johnny Cash

11. That's true, but without Johnny Cash it's not really a must-play. It's a nice song and Johnny makes it special, because it's the only collaboration of U2 that made it on an album (right?). But without Johnny it's just another U2-song...Not that that means that it's bad of course...