1. So you actually listened to the whole thing?

2. I swear. Had a bit of an idea to try Vertigo out again as i've hated it for so long. Show just didn't come close to the Twickenham performance for example. Or any of the 1st leg shows i'd listened to.

3. I sincerely think I Will Follow, for example, is clearly superior to any other Vertigo performance, and probably (in my opinion) every version too.
  4. Originally posted by carlibengarli:

I sincerely think I Will Follow, for example, is clearly superior to any other Vertigo performance, and probably (in my opinion) every version too.

Were you at the concert?
  5. Yes, yes I was.

I didn't realize how good it was at first though; only when I compared the performances after becoming a huge fan.

6. Try other Vertigo bootllegs. You have bias on your side but luckily I don't. The Twickenham show that was broadcast just runs at a much better pace with a good bit of gusto from the boys.
  7. Trust me, I've listened to many Vertigo boots that are considered "the best", and judging from this bootleg alone, I consider it nearly as good overall as the very best Vertigo ones, and quite a few songs are even better here.
  8. Originally posted by carlibengarli:Trust me, I've listened to many Vertigo boots that are considered "the best", and judging from this bootleg alone, I consider it nearly as good overall as the very best Vertigo ones, and quite a few songs are even better here.

That's good. Your favourite 360 gig?
  9. I know where this is going
  10. That's a really tough one. I'll have to name a few :

Sheffield, the Rose Bowl concert, Wembley 2 and Croke (one or two can't remember which is which though ), and basically the entire second part of the final European leg:

2010-09-11 Zurich
    2010-09-12 Zurich
    2010-09-15 Munich
    2010-09-18 Paris
    2010-09-22 Brussels
    2010-09-23 Brussels
    2010-09-26 San Sebastian
    2010-10-03 Coimbra,
    2010-10-08 Rome, Italy

Whoever followed that shizz was a lucky bastard.

After those probably Gothenburg 2 yeah; the first one wasn't very good at all I'm afraid.

Such a shame there's no bootleg available with the best Electrical Storm.

I've only listened to all 4.0/5+ ones, but I'd have to go with

Edit: Made up my mind; Sheffield is the best gig of the tour so far.
  11. He said gig.

Though there's no point in listening to 2 star boots, the quality of the performance (the gig itself) is far more important than kveletä.