1. doesn't it leave you depressed or something? never sang it myself before, only listened
  2. I didn't even think about it that way... maybe it should?
  3. Love Is Blindness is a pretty depressing song, indeed, specially live, and specially in the 92 versions. The Edge being on fire with his angry, sentimental and painful solo doesn't add any happiness either. But it's lots of fun to play on guitar, both in acoustic and electric forms. I love how one would expect a F# minor as the fourth chord but NO, it's major
  4. I agree that it's a sad, a bit depressing song, but playing and singing it, it's not for me
  5. Now I played a very tuned down version of Rain
  6. I was singing an earlier version of Knocking On Heaven's Door. I just can't do it, not with a sore throat.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Been there, lived that. When your brain thinks at 3x and your figers move at 0.5x. I hate it.

How do you play God Part II, Harry? It's more of a drum'n'bass song, I never felt the need of working it aroundon guitar...

'Tis an annoying state of affairs indeed lol. God Part II? I just play around as Edge did when they played it live, especially the break when he plays the riff on the A and D strings (although I've tuned my Strat. half a step down so I can play stuff in different keys - was playing along to the live backing track of Electric Co. from Chicago earlier). Sounds awesome when playing Love Is Blindness on it too, since everyone's talking about it

8. Tuned down coming from the original Beatles tune? I feel you there. That key of G is insanely high if you want to do McCartney's backing vocals too
  9. Earlier this week I tuned my guitar to Eb too, I rarely do that but I just wanted to play along to Like A Song

10. Nothing better. I've been getting into Like A Song lately...came up on shuffle and I thought ''Oh I don't recognise this one...wait a second, yes I do.''

I've been trying to do the harmonica on Desire and then go for Trip Through Your Wires. Not as easy as I thought.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Tuned down coming from the original Beatles tune? I feel you there. That key of G is insanely high if you want to do McCartney's backing vocals too

Yup. I played it in D Sounds U2ish :O

I always have my guitar tuned in Eb, but mostly I have my capo on the 1st fret
  12. Well, this thread just made me feel like I had to belt out Like A Song, so I did