1. Well, when I woke up it was a choice between the Les Paul at the top floor in my room where I was in my bed, or the acoustic guitar downstairs.

Easy choice
  2. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Well, when I woke up it was a choice between the Les Paul at the top floor in my room where I was in my bed, or the acoustic guitar downstairs.

Easy choice

Downstairs dude.

3. Hardly, it would also have meant that I would have had to transport myself a longer distance with my pedal extremities to get to the stage piano
  4. How lazy
  5. Could have something do do with me only sleeping 7 hours when I probably needed 12 since I haven't slept much lately DAMN, why can I not sleep more than 7 hours?
  6. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Could have something do do with me only sleeping 7 hours when I probably needed 12 since I haven't slept much lately DAMN, why can I not sleep more than 7 hours?

Some of us have only had 7 hours sleep too (e.g. me)

7. 7 hours is the normal sleep time for me. Just that considering previous nights, I need a little more.
  8. To calm you down, I normally play it acoustically That's what I've been doing this day
  9. I sleep between 5 and 6 hours, and I'm perfectly fine. You only need to get your body used to it.

I'm playing/improvising along to some random blues, I like doing this. Currently, some 12-minute Pat Metheny song.
  10. Jamming to some Mumford and Sons at the moment.. Whats their genre called does anyone know?
  11. Twiddling for hours to get sound in my head.

Does that count?