1. I wish I was going to a festival that had Muse I envy the ones that are doing that

I've actually thought about opening a topic like this many times during the last month, tomorrow I'll go to a one day festival here in Gothenburgh :

Very much looking forward to The Ark, Brandon Flowers and Coldplay. There's a risk I'll miss the beginning of CP though, if I want to see all of Brandon. Or that I have to miss the end of Brandon to see the entire CP set. I hope Brandon finishes a few minutes early and that CP are a few minutes late
  2. ^ is there no Jane's Addiction at Lolla this year? if so that's unexpected (and disappointing); they're usually pretty much guarenteed since they organise it.

it is a killer lineup though i agree.
  3. Foo Fighters and Deadmau5 might be clashing. Bad times
  4. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I wish I was going to a festival that had Muse I envy the ones that are doing that

I've actually thought about opening a topic like this many times during the last month, tomorrow I'll go to a one day festival here in Gothenburgh :

[image]

Very much looking forward to The Ark, Brandon Flowers and Coldplay. There's a risk I'll miss the beginning of CP though, if I want to see all of Brandon. Or that I have to miss the end of Brandon to see the entire CP set. I hope Brandon finishes a few minutes early and that CP are a few minutes late

That's a fantastic lineup for a just one day festival too, Olof I think you should stay until the end of Brandon's set since it's when he unlesashes some Killers songs (mainly When You Were Young), it will be the peak of his show. And you can live without listening to the MX Coldplay opening song (they'll probably play Yellow second, though... it will be a tight call then ).
  5. My advice - take more than one jumper...
  6. Originally posted by wangmaster:anyone else see Zane Lowe being a dick about Beyonce just now? cringeworthy and totally uncalled for. love how they got him off the set by the time the interview rolled round.

Zane Lowe was being a dick the whole weekend at Glastonbury. Disagreed with everything that was said by Jo Whiley and the others. He just looked completely moody all weekend.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's a fantastic lineup for a just one day festival too, Olof I think you should stay until the end of Brandon's set since it's when he unlesashes some Killers songs (mainly When You Were Young), it will be the peak of his show. And you can live without listening to the MX Coldplay opening song (they'll probably play Yellow second, though... it will be a tight call then ).

And Yellow is their best song according to me... I guess I'll run after Brandon finishes and not give him any applause or something.
  8. Wow, Coldplay is playing everywhere?? :O

9. They are clashing, one of the tougher decisions I have to make >.<
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Steve, this year's Lollapalooza line-up is a real KILLER... If I had the minimal chance to go, I would. Muse, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys, Two Door Cinema Club, Foo Fighters, Explosions In The Sky and more and more and more legendary bands... man, don't hesitate!!

Muse and Coldplay are on at the same time on the same day *frustration*, I'm leaning more toward CP if my sister decides to go.

Two Door Cinema Club sound cool (the name does), what songs would you recommend (i know, off topic, but I've always got an ear for new stuff, lol).

I really wanna go but money wise I'm not sure if I can swing it with trying to find a new car and college books for the fall. Savin' every penny though
  11. Originally posted by stj0691:Muse and Coldplay are on at the same time on the same day *frustration*, I'm leaning more toward CP if my sister decides to go.

BUMMER. Who the fuck did that schedule?!?!?!?! Bastards... Oh well, I've you've seen Muse live I'd understand you leaning towards Coldplay, but if you haven't attended any Muse show yet... man, do it. Nowadays I'd attend a Muse show above everything else... yes, including U2. Sorry.
    Originally posted by stj0691:[..]Two Door Cinema Club sound cool (the name does), what songs would you recommend (i know, off topic, but I've always got an ear for new stuff, lol).

Well, they are actually pretty cool. Only have an EP and an LP out, so they have around 13 or 15 songs, not more... My favorites are Come Back Home, Undercover Martyn, I Can Talk, What You Know and Eat That Up,It's Good For You. PM-cough me if neccesary.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    BUMMER. Who the fuck did that schedule?!?!?!?! Bastards... Oh well, I've you've seen Muse live I'd understand you leaning towards Coldplay, but if you haven't attended any Muse show yet... man, do it. Nowadays I'd attend a Muse show above everything else... yes, including U2. Sorry.
    [..]
    Well, they are actually pretty cool. Only have an EP and an LP out, so they have around 13 or 15 songs, not more... My favorites are Come Back Home, Undercover Martyn, I Can Talk, What You Know and Eat That Up,It's Good For You. PM-cough me if neccesary.

I know right? I honestly want to see Muse because I've never seen them live and a few close friends want me to go see them instead of CP (Quigs, you're at fault here too ). The only thing is it depends on who I go with, too.

You may or may not have received a PM, lol