1. Originally posted by stj0691:I know right? I honestly want to see Muse because I've never seen them live and a few close friends want me to go see them instead of CP (Quigs, you're at fault here too ). The only thing is it depends on who I go with, too.

Nick is attending too? Man, tell your sister that Coldplay are doing a big world tour next year and you'll go with her... but go to Muse on August 7th!!!

I don't know what you're talking about
  2. Got my tickets to Lollapalooza Brasil 2012. Really can't wait to see Foo Fighters and Arctic Monkeys for the first time!

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4155/lollaq.jpg[/IMG]'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. Arctic, Foo, MGMT, Foster, Jane's Addiction....... Wow, Aidan, congratulations
  4. Thanks Sergio! I really can't wait for it! Guess it will be a long wait till April, but it's a fair trade since I'm going to see all those great bands!

See u friend!
  5. Killer lineup at Coachella 2012:

Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, Pulp, Radiohead, Explosions In The Sky, M83, The Hives, Noel Gallagher... WANNA GO.

6. Coachella and Lolla have insane lineups this year! good to see Jane's back on the Lollapalooza bill.

i doubt i'll go to any British festivals this summer, in the interests of saving money for the big one next year (Glastonbury 2013 ).
  7. Good to see We Were Promised Jetpacks getting some fest billing. Think the first I heard about them was on these forums.

Hoping they make the Lollapalooza bill as well (the original Chicago fest)
  8. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3Good to see We Were Promised Jetpacks getting some fest billing. Think the first I heard about them was on these forums.

Hoping they make the Lollapalooza bill as well (the original Chicago fest)

Nope, I've heard of them for ages. They actually went to the school I currently go to.

9. I MIGHT JUST GO IF I WASN'T DIRT BROKE D:

10. I just meant the first I'd heard of them was from people talking about them on here...might have even been a recommendation from you, now that I think about it.
  11. One word to describle Coachella: Epic