1. you all will burn in hell if you go to Coachella

hehehe
  2. We can go back to this one I guess. Mine doesn't need to last

3. ^ I don't know or even heard of the 80% of those groups, but Jack White, Bon Iver, Explosions In The Sky and Mogwai will be fantastic.

I also laughed at some of the unknown names... Don't Talk To The Cops? The War On Drugs? Awesome Tapes From Africa? hahaha they're geniouses
  4. The War on Drugs are fantastic....their newest, "Slave Ambient", is a great great record. Check it out!

The fact that Beck is on there means he could be doing a festival circuit, as in Lollapalooza, as in I'm very excited.
  5. If anyone caught this before my edit, that Bonnaroo poster I put up has been determined fake already. Lineup comes out next week, stay tuned.
  6. Wow. People should find a girl/boyfriend and stop trolling on the internet.

7. This is the apparent line-up for Reading and Leeds. Me is happy. I'm going.
  8. The Cure Kasabian Two Door Foo Fighters Jack White Florence &TM Kaiser Chiefs The Kooks The Black Keys
  9. V-Festival line-up confirmed. Not bad at all Noel, The Killers and Snow Patrol are all on my to-see list, so... I might give it a look. Tickets go on sale this Friday.

10. I'm considering this one. A three day festival. If they add a really good band I'll be sold.

WAY OUT WEST 2012:
    BLUR
    THE BLACK KEYS
    REFUSED
    BON IVER
    FLORENCE + THE MACHINE
    FEIST
    FIRST AID KIT
    WILCO
    THURSTON MOORE
    ST VINCENT
    BILLY BRAGG