We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
An amazing U2 photo for every month of the year. Order the
U2start calendar and support the community.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Location: Behind Stage, First Level Party Plaza, Dead Center on Rear Stacks
Source: CoreSound Binaurals (in hat) > Battery Box > MicroTrack 24/96 (16/44.1 WAV)
Transfer: WAV > WaveLab(Edits/EQ/Gain) > CDWave(Tracking) > TradersLittleHelper > FLAC > MP3 (V2)
==Disc 1 (78:52)==
01. 'Space Oddity' Intro (David Bowie)
04. Get On Your Boots,
06. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet),
07. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet),
08. - Bono Speaks (Space Cowboys / Band Intros)-
09. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet),
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of,
11. No Line On The Horizon,
13. Until The End Of The World,
14. The Unforgettable Fire,
15. City Of Blinding Lights,
17. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again) (snippet) / Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (snippet),
18. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet),
==Disc 2 (44:29)==
02. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
03. Desmond Tutu Video Message Intro
04. One / Amazing Grace (snippet),
05. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet),
06. Zooropa-era Space Alien Video Message Intro
07. Ultra Violet (Light My Way),
08. With Or Without You,
09. Moment of Surrender
- MUSE opened
- 360 stage was unable to be located dead center of the stadium due the overlap between the height of the stage spire (even missing the top section) and the overhead HDTV Video Board, even though the video board was moved up - looked to be still more room above it, go figure..
- Overhead Cowboys Stadium HDTV Video Board was not used. (World's Largest Stadium, World's Largest Band, World's Largest Stage Setup - and no way to utilize the World's Largest Video Board, huh?)
- North Texas News and Blogs were on fire with all the talk of the awful acoustics, especially in the 400s section (top tier) - unlistenable, really - an onging problem with this new venue.
- Setlist courtesy of www.u2setlists.com (http://www.u2setlists.com/360-northamerica.shtml)
- Mics mounted in hat, Standing DFC in front of rear-facing stacks.
- Our original seats were up in the upper-deck 400s, but the sound for MUSE (openers) was so awful and muddy up there we relocated to the lower level 'party deck', which provided us with an awesome place in the sweet spot of the rear-facing stacks behind the stage. Couldn't see the stage much, but got a good view via the onstage video ring.
- Random Audience Clapping, Chatter and Roving Beer Salesmen in spots throughout.
- Mics were mounted at the front of my head - so the L/R sound may 'move', especially when listening via headphones.
- Tweaks via WaveLab Lite - EQ to brighten high-end (+9 @ ~4100k) / Gain to raise total level (+2)
- D1/D2 Tracks can be seamlessly connected for longer media.
; flac fingerprint file generated by Trader's Little Helper
; generated on October 14, 2009, at 00:03:48
Recorded from section 250
Mz-N10 SP DELUXE CARDIOID Mic battery back with Bass roll off at 69 Hz
> SoundCard> Gold Wave to split files > Traders Little Helper for FLAC conversion Level 8
Get on Your Boots
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment
No Line on the Horizon
Until The End of the World
City of Blinding Lights
I'll Go Crazy - Remix
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Desmond Tutu speach
Where The Streets Have No Name
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender
This is a very good recording. I was real happy with how it came out.
During Elevation the guy sitting next to me spoke directly into the
microphones as he walked past to get a beer. That is the biggest
annoyance to me on this recording.
We do not have any download links available for this source. Submit if you do!
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"When you sing, you have to open yourself up, you have to be raw. And you have to reveal yourself, and sometimes it's very difficult for me to listen to that back, because it might not be as macho as you see yourself."
- Bono, 2002
did you know
"If God Will Send His Angels" existed as a title at the time of the making of 1993 album Zooropa.