Comments: U2 perform their first ever concert in Turkey. It features the tour debut of Mothers Of The Disappeared, performed with Turkish folk musician Ömer Zülfü Livaneli; it is the first time the song has been performed outside of South America since 20 December 1987. At the end of MOTD, Zülfü leads U2 and the crowd in singing his song Yiğidim Aslanım Burda Yatıyor. MOTD was dedicated to Fehmi Tosun, an ethnic Kurd who disappeared after being arrested in 1995. This is the first 360° Tour concert at which MLK is not performed. Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Good performance. Bono is talking quite a bit and they all seem excited to be in Turkey.
The sound isn't great but it's pretty good. It doesn't detract too much from the show but it's a little quieter and more muffled than one would like. Recording: "OKM-IIr - Archos Gmini 400" - 3.5 stars
The audience is very enthusiastic and having a great night!
Not the best U2360 show, but so far U2's only outing in Turkey. Definitely worth adding to your library.
-I'll Go Crazy/Discothèque (Bono is funny)
-Beautiful Day/Always Forever Now
-New Year's Day
-Mothers of the Disappeared and Yiğidim Aslanım Burda Yatıyor with Zülfü Livaneli
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Disc 1: [1:07:17]
01. Intro [2:07]
02. Return Of The Stingray Guitar [2:32]
03. Beautiful Day / Always Forever Now (snippet) [4:26]
04. New Year's Day [4:49]
05. Get On Your Boots [3:59]
06. Magnificent [5:48]
07. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet) [4:56]
08. Elevation [4:06]
09. Until The End Of The World [5:15]
10. Bono speech [2:47]
11. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For [4:14]
12. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [3:56]
13. In A Little While [3:16]
14. Miss Sarajevo [4:50]
15. City Of Blinding Lights [5:36]
16. Vertigo [4:34]
Disc 2: [1:04:13]
01. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / John I'm Only Dancing (snippet) [7:02]
02. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet) [5:25]
03. Mothers Of The Disappeared [4:54]
04. Yigidim Aslanim Burda Yatiyor [3:39]
05. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet) [7:08]
06. Tutu speech [1:45]
07. One [5:08]
08. Amazing Grace [0:59]
09. Where The Streets Have No Name [6:22]
10. Spaceship Intro [2:01]
11. Ultra Violet (Light My Way) [5:02]
12. With Or Without You [5:54]
13. Moment Of Surrender [8:48]
Quality: Fair to good audience
Size: 745 MB compressed (FLAC)
Complete Show: Yes
DAE in Lineage: No
Notes: A few short mobile phone interferences and sometimes you can hear people talking close to me.
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Disc 1: [1:07:15]
01. Space Oddity [2:06]
02. Return Of The Stingray Guitar [2:33]
03. Beautiful Day [4:26]
04. New Year's Day [4:49]
05. Get On Your Boots [4:02]
06. Magnificent [5:44]
07. Mysterious Ways [4:56]
08. Elevation [4:06]
09. Until The End Of The World [8:02]
10. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For [4:17]
11. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [3:53]
12. In A Little While [3:16]
13. Miss Sarajevo [4:51]
14. City Of Blinding Lights [5:34]
15. Vertigo [4:33]
Disc 2: [1:04:03]
01. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) [7:03]
02. Sunday Bloody Sunday [5:53]
03. Mother Of The Disappeared [4:24]
04. Yigidim Aslanim Burda Yatiyor [3:40]
05. Walk On [8:54]
06. One [5:43]
07. Where The Streets Have No Name [8:49]
08. Ultraviolet (Light My Way!) [5:00]
09. With Or Without You [5:54]
10. Moment Of Surrender [8:39]
Encodé en flac le 8 septembre 2010 par bedoc
We do not have any download links available for this source. Submit if you do!
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"It is a difficult song to play. It's an even more difficult song to move to. I think it's a 6/8 time. There's a couple of different options for how you count it. I think that sort of, intuitively, we've switched between those time signatures a bit, but because we're not schooled musicians we manage to get away with that. It is unusual, but it really, really works and there's some great guitar playing by Edge."
- Adam on playing Acrobat live, 2018
did you know
The 'seven towers' referred to in the song 'Running To Stand Still' are seven 18 floor tower block buildings central to the development which developed a serious heroin problem over the years in Ireland.