Comments: U2 perform their first ever concert in Turkey. It features the tour debut of Mothers Of The Disappeared, performed with Turkish folk musician Ömer Zülfü Livaneli; it is the first time the song has been performed outside of South America since 20 December 1987. At the end of MOTD, Zülfü leads U2 and the crowd in singing his song Yiğidim Aslanım Burda Yatıyor. MOTD was dedicated to Fehmi Tosun, an ethnic Kurd who disappeared after being arrested in 1995. This is the first 360° Tour concert at which MLK is not performed. Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
Was one of these songs performed outstandingly during this show? Click on the name of the song to mark it as such!
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Good performance. Bono is talking quite a bit and they all seem excited to be in Turkey.
The sound isn't great but it's pretty good. It doesn't detract too much from the show but it's a little quieter and more muffled than one would like. Recording: "OKM-IIr - Archos Gmini 400" - 3.5 stars
The audience is very enthusiastic and having a great night!
Not the best U2360 show, but so far U2's only outing in Turkey. Definitely worth adding to your library.
-I'll Go Crazy/Discothèque (Bono is funny)
-Beautiful Day/Always Forever Now
-New Year's Day
-Mothers of the Disappeared and Yiğidim Aslanım Burda Yatıyor with Zülfü Livaneli
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Disc 1: [1:07:17]
01. Intro [2:07]
02. Return Of The Stingray Guitar [2:32]
03. Beautiful Day / Always Forever Now (snippet) [4:26]
04. New Year's Day [4:49]
05. Get On Your Boots [3:59]
06. Magnificent [5:48]
07. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet) [4:56]
08. Elevation [4:06]
09. Until The End Of The World [5:15]
10. Bono speech [2:47]
11. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For [4:14]
12. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [3:56]
13. In A Little While [3:16]
14. Miss Sarajevo [4:50]
15. City Of Blinding Lights [5:36]
16. Vertigo [4:34]
Disc 2: [1:04:13]
01. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / John I'm Only Dancing (snippet) [7:02]
02. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet) [5:25]
03. Mothers Of The Disappeared [4:54]
04. Yigidim Aslanim Burda Yatiyor [3:39]
05. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet) [7:08]
06. Tutu speech [1:45]
07. One [5:08]
08. Amazing Grace [0:59]
09. Where The Streets Have No Name [6:22]
10. Spaceship Intro [2:01]
11. Ultra Violet (Light My Way) [5:02]
12. With Or Without You [5:54]
13. Moment Of Surrender [8:48]
Quality: Fair to good audience
Size: 745 MB compressed (FLAC)
Complete Show: Yes
DAE in Lineage: No
Notes: A few short mobile phone interferences and sometimes you can hear people talking close to me.
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Disc 1: [1:07:15]
01. Space Oddity [2:06]
02. Return Of The Stingray Guitar [2:33]
03. Beautiful Day [4:26]
04. New Year's Day [4:49]
05. Get On Your Boots [4:02]
06. Magnificent [5:44]
07. Mysterious Ways [4:56]
08. Elevation [4:06]
09. Until The End Of The World [8:02]
10. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For [4:17]
11. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [3:53]
12. In A Little While [3:16]
13. Miss Sarajevo [4:51]
14. City Of Blinding Lights [5:34]
15. Vertigo [4:33]
Disc 2: [1:04:03]
01. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) [7:03]
02. Sunday Bloody Sunday [5:53]
03. Mother Of The Disappeared [4:24]
04. Yigidim Aslanim Burda Yatiyor [3:40]
05. Walk On [8:54]
06. One [5:43]
07. Where The Streets Have No Name [8:49]
08. Ultraviolet (Light My Way!) [5:00]
09. With Or Without You [5:54]
10. Moment Of Surrender [8:39]
Encodé en flac le 8 septembre 2010 par bedoc
We do not have any download links available for this source. Submit if you do!
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"Unfortunately, I can't play guitar, and when I did start to learn, I did something to my hand and I couldn't get it round the neck. These guys think that I didn't bother to try, but it's completely untrue, and I will learn how to play."
- Larry Mullen Jr. in 1987
did you know
In late 2004, "Mercy", an unreleased track taken from the How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb sessions, surfaced on the Internet through a fan who had been given a copy of the album containing the extra track. The track is of less than standard audio quality, but managed to become a favorite on fan websites.