Comments: U2's first ever concert in New Brunswick, or anywhere in Atlantic Canada. This show was not in the original 2010 itinerary for U2's second North American leg, and when the rescheduled 2011 itinerary was announced on 13 July 2010, this show was not included either. It was only added to the itinerary on 31 January 2011, displacing Pittsburgh's status as the final show of the leg. This show features the tour debut of 40; it is the first time an original U2 song has made a tour debut at the last show of a tour, let alone as the very last song of the tour. It was not on the printed setlist; Bono sprayed the crowd with champagne before the band played the song. It ended in the traditional manner: the band members left stage individually, with Larry the last to go.
An archive of tweets for this show can be found here. Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Great night. some surprises at end... the only time that U2 debut an own song at last concert of the tour... whole band on fire... lot of energy
4,25... loud, good, sometimes not clean to 4,5... but is very good, heartland's source sounds way better than first source, that sounds 3 stars Recording: "Still Out Of Control - Last Night Of 360° World Tour" - 4.5 stars
This part is only rated, not commented on
Special way to ending special tour... band on fire, all songs well played, and close with 40.
Highlights: Even Better Than the Real Thing, Mysterious Ways, Elevation (excelent, Larry on fire at end), Crazy Tonight, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, Moment of Surrender and 40
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
"Still Out Of Control - Last Night Of 360° World Tour"
This is a 3 cd box, with bonus " highlights " on cd 3 .
Canada, Moncton, Magnetic Hill
Still Out Of Control - Last Night Of 360° World Tour
vg / exc. Aud.
Source: Silver Disc (Godfather Records / G.R. 683/684/685)
Disc 1: [1:17:43]
01. Intro: Space Oddity [2:08]
02. Even Better Than The Real Thing [4:18]
03. The Fly [4:57]
04. Mysterious Ways [4:41]
05. Until The End Of The World [6:06]
06. I Will Follow [4:23]
07. Get On Your Boots [4:11]
08. Band Introduction [5:04]
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Springhill Mining Disaster [4:37]
10. Stay (Faraway, So Close!) [7:27]
11. Beautiful Day / Space Oddity [6:47]
12. Elevation [4:53]
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love) [4:07]
14. Miss Sarajevo [4:47]
15. Zooropa [3:36]
16. City Of Blinding Lights [5:38]
Disc 2: [1:16:02]
01. Vertigo [4:32]
02. Crazy Tonight / Discothèque [6:37]
03. Sunday Bloody Sunday [4:25]
04. Scarlet [2:39]
05. Walk On [6:58]
06. One [6:05]
07. Hallelujah / Where The Streets Have No Name [9:02]
08. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me [6:41]
09. With Or Without You [9:03]
10. Moment Of Surrender [7:39]
11. Out Of Control [7:09]
12. 40 [5:08]
Disc 3: 360° Tour Leg 7 North America / Highlights [1:16:36]
01. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow / Where the Streets Have No Name [7:07]
02. Magnificent (Remix Version) [5:12]
03. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / The Wanderer [6:33]
04. All I Want Is You [3:54]
05. One Tree Hill [5:42]
06. Ultraviolet (Light My Way) [5:12]
07. Moment Of Surrender / Jungleland [7:52]
08. Bad / In The Garden / Walk On The Wild Side / 40 [8:04]
09. Mysterious Ways / Tryin’ To Throw Your Arms Around The World [4:52]
10. All I Want Is You / Love Rescue Me [6:20]
11. Blowin’ In The Wind / Where the Streets Have No Name [7:35]
12. Rise Above (Bono & Edge) [3:39]
13. Stuck In A Moment You Can’t Get Out Of (Bono & Edge) [4:28]
Disc 1 & 2: July 30, 2011 - Moncton, Magnetic Hill
Disc 3 - Track 01 & 02: June 4, 2011 - Qwest Field, Seattle, WA
Disc 3 - Track 03 & 04: July 2, 2011 - Vanderbilt University Stadium, Nashville, TN
Disc 3 - Track 05: July 5, 2011 - Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
Disc 3 - Track 06 & 07: June 18, 2011 - Angel Stadium, Anaheim, CA
Disc 3 - Track 08: July 26, 2011 - Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
Disc 3 - Track 09: July 20, 2011 - New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Disc 3 - Track 10 & 11: May 24, 2011 - Rice Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT
Disc 3 - Track 12: May 25, 2011 - American Idol
Disc 3 - Track 13: July 18, 2011 - Late Show With David Letterman
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
2011-07-30 - Magnetic Hill, Moncton, New Brunswick
02. Even Better Than The Real Thing
03. The Fly
04. Mysterious Ways
05. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
06. I Will Follow
07. Get On Your Boots
08. Bono yadda
09. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Springhill Mining Disaster (snippet)
10. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
11. Beautiful Day / Space Oddity (snippet)
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Miss Sarajevo
16. City Of Blinding Lights
17. Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
18. Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Psycho Killer (snippet)
19. Sunday Bloody Sunday
21. Walk On
22. Break/ Suu Kyi Video
24. Hallelujah (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
25. Crowd/ Aliens
26. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
27. With Or Without You / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
28. Moment of Surrender
29. Out Of Control
30. '40' / The Aaronic Blessing (snippet)
Recorded from Grandstand Section 3, Adam's side.
Microphone Madness binaurals at hip level>Sony PCM-M10 48khz/24bit WAV>micro SD card>
Macbook>Audacity to combine 2 files only>WAV>tracksplit with audacity>flac conversion with foobar
Taper's note: I am an amateur at anything audio, so there is a very, very faint tick in the recording
during Vertigo where I combined the files.
It's around 1:18:58, but probably isn't noticeable except to pros.
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
101 Even Better Than The Real Thing
102 The Fly
103 Mysterious Ways
104 Until The End Of The World
105 I Will Follow
106 Get On Your Boots
107 band intros +
108 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Ballad of Springhill (snippet)
109 Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
110 Beautiful Day / Space Oddity (snippet)
112 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
113 Miss Sarajevo
115 City Of Blinding Lights
202 Crazy Tonight / DiscothΦque (snippet)
203 Sunday Bloody Sunday
205 Walk On
207 Hallelujah (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
208 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
209 With Or Without You
210 thank yous
211 Moment of Surrender
212 Out of Control
I know that there at least three versions of this concert available, but I think this one is worth sharing. It was an amazing spectacle,
what with the claw stage, lighting and sound. Truly an impressive evening.
Artwork is included. As always, comments are welcome.
- Do not sell this live recording
- Please, do not post remaster without taper's consent
We do not have any download links available for this source. Submit if you do!
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"All over America they had set up these clubs where they listen to U2 records and actually write cards for Amnesty. If you can inspire something on that scale, that's everything I could ask for. All in fact, I would ask for."
- Bono, November 1987
did you know
The introduction to "Zoo Station" was meant to make listeners think "This record is broken" or "This can't be the new U2 record".