Comments: Larry accidentally got ahead of the setlist and began playing the intro of Desire at the end of Even Better Than The Real Thing. He then stopped and the band began Mysterious Ways. Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Here you can find and post reviews of this show. We encourage everyone that either attended or listened to this show to write a review. Currently we have 0 reviews for you to read.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
If all fans who downloaded a show in the last 12 months would donate € 0,21 a year,
we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
All tracks recorded on the southside of the Pepsi Center close to the stage.
Taper: Michael Ortega, except track 4 recorded by Tbradford and track 6, 7 recorded by Rosa A.
Audio taken from videos of this show. Not all tracks seamlessly transition into each other.
01. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
02. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / Rocky Mountain High (snippet)
04. I Will Follow
05. Iris (Hold Me Close)
06. Cedarwood Road
07. Song For Someone
08. Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09. Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10. Until The End Of The World
(Intermission) Not Recorded
12. Even Better Than The Real Thing
13. Desire (snippet) / Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14. Desire / Love Me Do (snippet)
15. Angel Of Harlem
16. Every Breaking Wave
17. Bullet The Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
18. The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love)
19. Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
20. With Or Without You
21. City Of Blinding Lights
22. Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
23. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 320, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"I remember the tours around 1984, thinking 'Why are we playing say, 3 nights in Lyon but only one in Marseille?' and it turned out to be there'd be a really great restaurant in Lyon and not in Marseille. Something Paul McGuinness and Ian Flooks arranged."
did you know
U2 lost money on the production of the 1997 Sarajevo PopMart show as ticket prices were kept low, an average of $18, which did not cover the cost of the production. Any income generated from radio sales went to War Child.