1. After Amsterdam 4 I was blown away by the amazing night that I wasn't thinking about the setlist
  2. New rule: everyone in the Ideal Setlists threads and games should post with that format

3. Agreed - or Ordinary Love or Crystal Ballroom or even Sweetest Thing, if it wasn't "Live in Paris." Do we really need another performance of Elevation immortalized on DVD? Oh well.
  4. Even less so this performance of Elevation.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    It's also called cheating. That's not how Sergio managed to fill six ring binders full of setlists
    Here, here!

Fake setlists... oh man! Paul, you've disappointed me big time. And left a bad taste in my mouth.
  6. Hahaha. When the tour restarts those setlists will be floating around on twitter.

I dont think its a big deal personally. It'll just be a cool reminder of my show. If I was able to get a real one then I would but as Dutch Tim said, it's a good alternative.

7. There should be a full DVD released from the entire US leg, highlighting all the new songs. From memory there was at least four of the new songs that died in America
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Hahaha. When the tour restarts those setlists will be floating around on twitter.

I dont think its a big deal personally. It'll just be a cool reminder of my show. If I was able to get a real one then I would but as Dutch Tim said, it's a good alternative.
    Yeah, of course. I was kidding. To each their own I myself made copies of the San Sebastian 2010 setlist (the first U2 setlist I got, and pretty much where my huge setlist collection started actually!) and sent them to my friends who were with me in the show. And I know some of them framed it too, even though if it was not the Real Thing.
  9. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

Agreed - or Ordinary Love or Crystal Ballroom or even Sweetest Thing, if it wasn't "Live in Paris." Do we really need another performance of Elevation immortalized on DVD? Oh well.

I honestly wouldn't care if they never played Elevation again...
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, of course. I was kidding. To each their own I myself made copies of the San Sebastian 2010 setlist (the first U2 setlist I got, and pretty much where my huge setlist collection started actually!) and sent them to my friends who were with me in the show. And I know some of them framed it too, even though if it was not the Real Thing.
    The way the are typed and printed it's hard to tell if they're authentic or not anyway. My Zoo TV setlist would be easy enough to replicate and pass of as authentic...

11. Like this