U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Still have 1 Manchester ticket for sale Block 102. Ticket was £204 Will take less
  2. I have Manchester night 1 GA available still if anyone needs
  3. My girlfriend and I just had to walk out of Amsterdam 1. Her back was literally killing her. Hernia and outside queuing in the cold are no good combination. So if anyone has two spare seats for Amsterdam 2 I would be much obliged.
  4. I have 1 GA available for Belfast 2 at FACE.
  5. Hi guys! I need one or two GA for Milan 2!
  6. looking for 1 GA ticket to either of the London dates!
  7. Looking to trade my single GA ticket for Belfast 2, for a GA ticket for London 2.

edit, whoops looks like I'm supposed to use the show page. But I can't delete this post
  8. Looking for a ga ticket for London 23rd, my family are going and i couldn't get a ticket... Any help appreciated
  9. If you're flexible and just want to be at the show, I suggest having a look at the O2 website and booking through AXS. I understood the 23rd to be sold out but managed to score a seat a couple of nights ago and there still seem to be options now. Good Luck!
  10. Thank you!! I've checked ticket last only available atm is platinum and aa much as id love to go 340 is too much for me!! ?
  11. Unfortunately I had to sell my tickets for both Amsterdam shows due to surgery. I can't miss this tour I just need to see them once, so now I'm looking for one ticket (GA or cheap seat) for Dublin 2 on Tuesday Nov the 6th.
    Sorted! Just bought a GA ticket on ticketmaster!
  12. I’ve just seen your post and I know it’s still expensive but on AXS right now there are £190 seat available for both nights in London, might be too dear still but just so you know.