U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Hi all, I have two Ams 2 GA tickets (e-tickets) on offer and would like to trade these for two AMS 1 GA tickets. If you are interested to trade, please pm me.
  2. Hi!

Looking for 2 tickets for Milan. DM please. THX
  3. I’m looking for two GA’s in Vegas (Friday)
  4. GA for London 2 or Manchester 2 please!
  5. I have one GA for NY2 left and would love to trade it for a GA NY1
  6. SOLD I have an extra ticket to MSG2, it's a seat in section 112 (behind the stage). If interested, PM me please.
  7. Looks like all those hardcore fans who hate the setlist will be putting their tickets on here so let’s all keep an eye out.
  8. 2 GA tickets for the Friday in Manchester required please I have 2 cheap seats plus cash thanks
  9. I have 1 GA ticket for tonight's show in Tulsa that I am selling at regular face value.

The only thing is that I will not be arriving to the show until about 30 minutes before show time, since I am driving in from Dallas and I haven't left yet. But if someone is able to meet me there at the show, I can provide my contact number so that I can keep them informed of my ETA.

Let me know. Since I don't really use this forum, I don't know if private messages will notify me by email. I hope they do.
  10. Originally posted by donsanedrin:I have 1 GA ticket for tonight's show in Tulsa that I am selling at regular face value.

The only thing is that I will not be arriving to the show until about 30 minutes before show time, since I am driving in from Dallas and I haven't left yet. But if someone is able to meet me there at the show, I can provide my contact number so that I can keep them informed of my ETA.

Let me know. Since I don't really use this forum, I don't know if private messages will notify me by email. I hope they do.
    if you happen to be going to atlanta with the same situation, i'm your huckleberry... but i don't think you'll have any problems finding a desperate soul to take a GA off your hands at face value!
  11. Looking to buy 2 LA1 GA tickets. Would be greatly appreciated