U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Looking for one ticket for Inglewood 5/15. Prefer either GA or lower level, but I don't really want to spend $325... Maybe you have an extra ticket you got for free and want to sell at a lower price? If so, I would be interested.

Thanks, Heather
  2. Looking for two GA for Monday San Jose 5-7-2018. I have 2 in sec 124, Row 24 already and would trade or sell if I can locate 2 GA.
  3. Originally posted by remysmom:Looking for one ticket for Inglewood 5/15. Prefer either GA or lower level, but I don't really want to spend $325... Maybe you have an extra ticket you got for free and want to sell at a lower price? If so, I would be interested.

Thanks, Heather
    LABono81 on U2Torrents is selling his GA ticket at face value
  4. Looking for one GA ticket for the Amsterdam show night 2 on October 8th!
  5. looking for Dublin 2 GA....i will pay u
  6. Somebody at U2Torrents doesn't like me. I try to register and both my e-mails are banned, it seems...
  7. yes. do they not like hotmail?

before i register again with a non-hotmail, do they have an area for ticket sell/trade like we do here? that's basically why i was going there...
  8. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    yes. do they not like hotmail?

before i register again with a non-hotmail, do they have an area for ticket sell/trade like we do here? that's basically why i was going there...
    No... hotmail don’t like u2torrents.

There is a forum topic for selling at face value.
  9. Looking for 1 GA Ticket to Uniondale, Can either buy or Trade for 1 Montreal 1 GA
  10. Looking to trade 2 Boston night 1 GA tickets for Boston night 2 GA tickets.

Not sure how to do that, though, since I bought the e-tickets through TicketMaster.