U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Hi,U2 friends,

I am still looking for ,
    1GA of Amsterdam1
    1GA of Amsterdam2
    Please send me PM,if you have spare ticket or any info.

Thank you,

Hyang
  2. Hi,

Looking for one Berlin standing (GA) ticket for September 1st.
    Please let me know.
  3. Looking for 2 tickets for Belfast 1
    GA preferred but would consider anything!
  4. Trade

I've got a spare GA Hard-ticket for Lisbon 1 (September 16th) that I'd like to trade for a GA or good Seat for Lisbon 2 (September 17th).
  5. Hi Guys,

I'm not making it to Berlin. I have two cheap seats for the first show (Block 212, row 8) that are box office collection. I have confirmation from ticketmaster that they can be collected by someone else if they are in a position to provide a copy of my ID and order confirmation. I'd be happy to provide that information to anyone that wants to buy the tickets along with my email to ticketmaster.

They cost E98.70 for the pair. I'd gladly sell them for £60/70 euro. If you are a trusted member I wouldn't require payment until after the show so that it can be confirmed that thtwere were no issues.

Let me know.
  6. Long time U2 Fan - Pre War Tour 1982 - hoping that some kind soul out there will sell me 1 GA Tkt for Manchester Oct 20th
  7. Really want to get 2 more GA Tix for 5 Sept in Cologne. I can buy or trade with Paris (9/13), Manchester (10/20) or London (10/23). Thx!
  8. Really want to get 2 more GA Tix for 5 Sept in Cologne. I can buy or trade with Paris (9/13), Manchester (10/20) or London (10/23). Thx!
  9. 2 seating tickets for Manchester? Either night?

PM us if that is possible?
  10. Any GA for Paris 4?
  11. last week were some GA tickets drop from the both Manchester shows
  12. Hi. Gutted to have given up Manchester 1 ticket due to prior commitment. Now looking for ticket for Belfast 2 (28th Oct). GA preferred, but will consider any.?