1. Originally posted by Boy1980:[..]
    It's genuine for sure.
    Got it at the end of the show.
    Cool thing is that the set lists from all 4 shows were stuck on top of each other so I got all 4

January 5, 6, 9 and 10
    God II is handwritten
    [image]
    OMG Thanks for sharing them!!

Do you mean God Part II is handwritten by you?
  2. It was on the January 9th set list when I got it from the roadie.
    I always try and get set lists after a concert [love stage memorabilia] but would never write on it.
  3. I now see it only says Van Demon the last night. On the other 3 setlists its spelled correctly. Roadie with humor?
  4. Originally posted by Boy1980:It was on the January 9th set list when I got it from the roadie.
    I always try and get set lists after a concert [love stage memorabilia] but would never write on it.
    Yeah, me too I got a collection of setlists from very different bands... Been collecting them since 2009. There's only one U2 setlist (2010-09-26) though; I hope to add many more this year

The writing style in the setlists (except the "added" God Part II) looks really familiar to me, I'm sure I've seen that characters elsewhere. Couldn't say if it's Bono's writing or someone else's, but it sure looks familiar.
  5. *bump* Don't forget to put this one into your calendar, this sunday

US Pacific 11:00 am
    US East 02:00 pm
    London 19:00
    Amsterdam 20:00
    Moscow 22:00
    Sydney 06:00 am
  6. 1 pm US Central time. Let's celebrate (and say good-bye to) Lovetown!
  7. This show truly has the best Desire ever 9 hours left.
  8. We will be live in 9 minutes. Note that the stream will NOT autoplay, you have to press play in the play menu. You should be able to do that already. You can also open a separate window with the stream so you can forum without problems on another screen.

It also works on mobile phones, tablets etc.

I'm so happy Desire is already song #2
  9. I can't stay for the whole show because I have to go to lunch, but at least I can hear the awesome combo Bullet-Desire-AATW!
  10. Yep it's rare that a show has such a highlight at the start, but this show does. Although I'm always also a huge fan of the BB King encore.
  11. OK. We are NOW live. Make sure you press play. If all else fails go to www.mixlr.com/u2start

Bullet The Blue Sky