1. point is there will be an official live document from the tour. that's enough for most people. I heard the news and first thought was: why not broadcast the last show of the tour? second thought: I propably leave my cameras at home at the shows I'm going to... If I'd knew there would be enough good audio and video tapers at the shows I might change my mind.
  2. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:I hope you all know that in Paris Hamish Hamilton will record in november the concerts of u2 at Bercy for a new dvd/usb key/blue ray ....... and soon will be presented a new apple app with everything about the band ,bye to everybody

Yeah, the dozens of astonishing multicams that resulted from the 360 Tour were useless since Hamish Hamilton directed a "great" (?) worldwide broadcast & official release in Pasadena 2009. So we shouldn't do a multicam of the -potentially different- Amsterdam shows since they will film a show two months later in Paris. Well thought.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Yeah, the dozens of astonishing multicams that resulted from the 360 Tour were useless since Hamish Hamilton directed a "great" (?) worldwide broadcast & official release in Pasadena 2009. So we shouldn't do a multicam of the -potentially different- Amsterdam shows since they will film a show two months later in Paris. Well thought.
    Hamish didn't do 2009 right?
    But yeah it's relevant in a way but personally I still enjoy a lot of other 360 multicams way more than the official one.
  4. I didn't see one single astonishing multicam from the European 360 tour. only worthy watching videos are from u2rulesmyworld and those are from US shows
    now a pro-shot (I totally dislike U2's recent live releases) is coming. I take it anyway because I highly doubt that enough good audience shots will surface from the shows to make an excellent multicam.
  5. Originally posted by olli66:I didn't see one single astonishing multicam from the European 360 tour. only worthy watching videos are from u2rulesmyworld and those are from US shows
    now a pro-shot (I totally dislike U2's recent live releases) is coming. I take it anyway because I highly doubt that enough good audience shots will surface from the shows to make an excellent multicam.
    Guess you didn't check the Brussels Multicams ?
    Anyway, to make things clear, nice there will be a BluRay or DVD from the last Paris show, but a lot of people want a memory from the show they actualy visited. I can imagine there won't be a Paris last show multicam by fans. But Paris is not Amsterdam you know....
  6. where is that "it's only worth the effort, if it's the best thing possible" mentality coming from? already saw that a couple of pages back. it's not about that - of course it's nice if this multicam also turns out to be in sharp HD with superb editing, but that's not why I'm doing this or watching these fan made show dvds. a) I want to have a personal reminder of the show I attended that is a little more than my own one angle blurry phone recordings and b) I like to be part of a fan project! a thing made by collaborating with other fans from all over the world, isn't that super cool? I think it's super cool. I'll buy the official release and yes it's gonna be super pretty and perfect in every way, but I wasn't there, ya know?
  7. Just look at this in 4k
  8. I have Brussels. olny watched a couple of minutes. lots of poor cameras and camera changes each 3-5 seconds...nah, not my thing
  9. Originally posted by olli66:I have Brussels. olny watched a couple of minutes. lots of poor cameras and camera changes each 3-5 seconds...nah, not my thing
    Actualy great you can judge a multicam in a couple of minutes
  10. Originally posted by olli66:I have Brussels. olny watched a couple of minutes. lots of poor cameras and camera changes each 3-5 seconds...nah, not my thing
    not liking fast edits, yet prefering a hamilton dvd kinda contradicts itself.

anyway. maybe this thread is not for olli etc