1. Maybe you can also organise the other nights? Wouldn't matter if you're there or not And yes, please update your opening (or second) post with an overview so everyone can see what's the status.

I can do a few songs (3-4) per night from GA, every night.
  2. Done, if everyone could tell me the quality of their camera's? And (if you know) how many songs or wich part of the show ou will film?

PS

Is it OK how I did it??
  3. ^^ Very good!

I will film in full HD. If no one wants to edit Amsterdam 3 and we get some decent footage, I am up for editing.
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Done, if everyone could tell me the quality of their camera's? And (if you know) how many songs or wich part of the show ou will film?

PS

Is it OK how I did it??
    I've got a canon powershot sx520 hs, it says it's capable of full hd films in 1080p. really can't say how much or how little I'll record as it'll be my first time with this camera under concert/live conditions hope that's not too vague for ya.
  5. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]
    I've got a canon powershot sx520 hs, it says it's capable of full hd films in 1080p. really can't say how much or how little I'll record as it'll be my first time with this camera under concert/live conditions hope that's not too vague for ya.
    Not that difficult: just make sure that when you film, you really concentrate on holding the cam still. The rest will be alright.
  6. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]
    Not that difficult: just make sure that when you film, you really concentrate on holding the cam still. The rest will be alright.
    that will indeed be a challenge though I'll try ofc
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Done, if everyone could tell me the quality of their camera's? And (if you know) how many songs or wich part of the show ou will film?

PS

Is it OK how I did it??

Cameras
    Nikon P500 (1080p, manual settings) - if I can get it in (they've taken it away some times at some venues, crossing fingers)
    Nikon P7100 (720p, manual settings) - if its big brother isn't allowed!
    Canon G7 X (1080p, manual settings) - if I feel like bringing it to Amsterdam

Songs I will film (assuming they keep this same setlist structure - which I hope not)

Amsterdam 3 (possibly seats, don't have ticket yet; if it's GA, I will be around the E stage):
    Cedarwood Road
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Raised By Wolves
    UTEOTW
    Invisible
    EBTTRT
    EBW
    COBL
    Streets

Amsterdam 4 (GA in hand, possibly front row at I stage)
    The Miracle
    I Will Follow
    Iris
    Cedarwood Road
    Raised By Wolves
    UTEOTW
    Invisible
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    The Troubles (hopefully)
    Streets
    One/Still/40
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Cameras
    Nikon P500 (1080p, manual settings) - if I can get it in (they've taken it away some times at some venues, crossing fingers)
    Nikon P7100 (720p, manual settings) - if its big brother isn't allowed!
    Canon G7 X (1080p, manual settings) - if I feel like bringing it to Amsterdam

Songs I will film (assuming they keep this same setlist structure - which I hope not)

Amsterdam 3 (possibly seats, don't have ticket yet; if it's GA, I will be around the E stage):
    Cedarwood Road
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Raised By Wolves
    UTEOTW
    Invisible
    EBTTRT
    EBW
    COBL
    Streets

Amsterdam 4 (GA in hand, possibly front row at I stage)
    The Miracle
    I Will Follow
    Iris
    Cedarwood Road
    Raised By Wolves
    UTEOTW
    Invisible
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    The Troubles (hopefully)
    Streets
    One/Still/40
    You will still record audio from night 4?
  9. Ah, sure, take that for granted - that hasn't changed and won't change And night 3 if/when I get a ticket too!
  10. Is it possible to record IEM while you're at the show? (maybe I want to try it)
  11. Yes, why not? Most of the IEM tapes are done while at the show actually But it's a tough (and expensive) matter... While audience recordings are (fairly) easy to achieve and most tapers will give you sincere advice, IEMs are an obscure issue and most tapers won't be willing to discuss with you, so you'll probably be a bit lost when the big moment comes Sorry.