1. I might have a really old project of U2 in 2009 in Amsterdam somewhere, I will check if it's worth uploading.
  2. I'm like Da Vinci, I never finish a project
  3. Thank you so much for the videos. I was at the AMS 2nd & 4th show, these lovely videos bring back so many great memories, including the fans gathering at the bar. Can't believe there's been a year already and had been so shocked to learn about the Paris attack afterwards.
    Also want to share some trivia with you guys. I had a conversation with the landlady of the B&B that I stayed before I left AMS. She told me she had another tenant who also went to a U2 concert (I think it's the AMS 1st show) and wrote it down on the guest book, saying "The U2 show's great." (which I surely wouldn't doubt). Then she said she read from the newspaper that the 4th U2 concert got a 5 stars rating and it must be great. I then couldn't help feeling so proud and said (wearing a smile), " They are always the best, as a live band!" Hahaha......
  4. Wondering what the status for show 2 is?
  5. I've been very busy with my internship the last 7 months, I almost have no free time. If someone else wants to do it, I can send you the videos. I will be done with the internship in 1 month, if I have more time I can work on it again.
  6. Is that your multicam Tim?
  7. It must be, I was the only one who made a multicam of that show (as far as I know), and he used the IEM Matrix audio, which only I got.
  8. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    It must be, I was the only one who made a multicam of that show (as far as I know), and he used the IEM Matrix audio, which only I got.
    I hope they nail that SOB.