1. +2
  2. why not? +3
  3. Could work, but very unlikely imo.

Btw, innocence in Amsterdam, hah !
    U2's innoncence tour live from de walletjes with some weed
  4. I vote for Amsterdam!
  5. to be honest I wouldn't need to get a new concert film ... what a would love to get in the end would be a double live album. yes a real 2 or 3 vinyl disc album that you could spinn on your player. that would be awsome ... as once somone said: once in your career you have to make a double live album!
  6. if they do the USA again, I think it has to be MSG. Having seen and heard enough PJ and Bruce shows from there, that joint is wild.

I think Europe is due for another release, somewhere in Italy, Sweden or Spain.
  7. I wouldn't mind Europe. I hope they don't do another US release, we've had one for the last two tours. I think it would be cool to see South America or maybe Japan get a DVD though.

Actually, they should visit Japan this time around.
  8. Maybe they will release two DVDs... iNNOCENCE night from MSG and eXPERIENCE night from Amster...
  9. Maybe with the Innocents and Experience set up it will be a DVD / CD release, the experience shows on the DVD and Innocents shows on the CD. I'll say live from Berlin just to be different.
  10. I could live with that.
  11. I'd rather see a compilation from various locations on CD for iNNOCENCE and a DVD from eXPERIENCE...