1. Dear all,

I wish I was able to embed a picture! I'd be able to show an image (taken on day 1) of my son Matteo, who was born on 27-2. He and his mum are thriving, and we are also absolutely thrilled! He is duly lullabied at the tune of U2 (and Beatles, Broken Bells, Noel Gallagher, David Bowie - so far)

Here's my best attempt:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzjvpo9sxxn922z/P1430800%20%281%29.JPG?dl=0

All best wishes to all the U2-starters!

JuJuman

PS Or would this be better?

2. That's amazing! Congrats!

I tried to fix your image, hope it works now..

Enjoy!
  3. Thank you so much, Remy - it is perfect!
  4. Congrats! Another U2 fan was born Hope everyone is okay and you don't have strong hangovers lol
  5. Thank you, Alvin!
  6. congratulations on your new arrival, as a mum i say your wife must be very proud as well as you, and cool you got good music tastes
  7. Herzlichen Glueckwunsch, Julien !!!!

the best news in a long time!! I'm so happy for you, honestly having a big broad grin spread over my face this very moment
    Your baby looks beautiful. I bet your lady does, too, being a proud mum now.
    All the best for you, DADDY
  8. Great news, Julien! Congratulations
  9. Whoa!! That's absolutley fantastic Sincerest congratulations!!! And great to know that JujuBaby is already growing up to the best music out there
  10. Thank you all ever so much for the really nice comments! A big hug from the three of us Julien, Barbara and Matteo (and Bono, whose voice is omnipresent in the house - Matteo must think he is his uncle on the phone, constantly singing! )
  11. Originally posted by JuJuman:Thank you all ever so much for the really nice comments! A big hug from the three of us Julien, Barbara and Matteo (and Bono, whose voice is omnipresent in the house - Matteo must think he is his uncle on the phone, constantly singing! )
    hahaha

Congratulations !!! Beatiful baby !
  12. Congratulations to you and your wife, Julien! (cigars to celebrate!)

Matteo can say he's a U2 fan since birth and let's hope a fellow U2starter!