1. Originally posted by Steelers:It looks like I can order the euro style from the US and just pay spreadshirt to deliver it direct, no?

Wife demands U2 in the sun. She demands it!
    Yes you can, but it might cost you some extra import taxes.
  2. wow, I just got another email from spreadshirt! get this:

Many thanks for your email.

Of course we will exchange the product as requested.

We want to make the exchange as easy and swift as possible for you. It is also important for us to do this in an environmental-friendly way. In this instance, as an exception, you don’t need to return the goods. Maybe you can still put the product to good use, for example, give it away or donate it.

We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we have dispatched the exchange products. Have fun with the new products!

how awesome is that??
  3. I guess that's because they don't expect to sell any other shirt like it. Still very nice though!
  4. that might very well be true! it really made my day though
  5. Great! 2 shirts!
  6. Have to say I'm really impressed with Spreadshirts' service.
    The 'heart' on the front of my U2start shirt was more grey than red, so I've sent them an email and they told me something didn't go well in colour blending so they will send me a new one. And of course I can keep my old one.

So that's very good service again! Thumbs up!

And I would also invite anyone who isn't satisfied with the shirt to make this known to Spreadshirt within 14 days
  7. Poor people, they're gonna send duplicates to everyone eventually xD
  8. Hi all! Finally #iwearmySHOI!!

I'll post more photos when I get the others I ordered
  9. Nice Felix!

It looks like California is the most popular
  10. looks amazing! bet so many fans at a concert are gonna ask where you got it from
  11. Yeah that wall is amazing... I'm not fan of this t-shirt though