1. Originally posted by flowerchild:the shirt is very dark, darker than I had expected, which is why I'm thinking about returning it for a different colour I really like the navy blue as a colour itself, but with the print it's hard to see.
    Yeah it's very dark, surprising! Haven't ordered that colour so can't judge. Only black, grey and white here for my shirts.
  2. is white at all see-through?
  3. I actually saw it as navy blue (btw which color is the dress? ). Looking fantastically gorgeous, Jana! RBW looks very good on navy blue.
  4. thanks, cesar still torn on the navy blue...
    dress? what dress?

5. He means the famous dress that became viral some weeks ago Some saw it golden, others saw it blue, etc.

I agree that the RBW logo isn't seen very well over the navy blue background. I was thinking of getting that one on a grey tshirt, I think it would look cooler. I hope you can return it no problem (if you decide to do so)

The Reach Me Now shirt looks absolutely fantastic though
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

He means the famous dress that became viral some weeks ago Some saw it golden, others saw it blue, etc.

I agree that the RBW logo isn't seen very well over the navy blue background. I was thinking of getting that one on a grey tshirt, I think it would look cooler. I hope you can return it no problem (if you decide to do so)

The Reach Me Now shirt looks absolutely fantastic though
    I'm waiting for someone ordering Raised By Wolves on yellow. It just looks great for some reason.
  7. I've already contacted the support, they said I can return it or get a 6$ voucher on my next purchase, which is a cool idea, but I'd rather just exchange it for the white version, I think let's see what they say...

and damn, cesar, I butchered your joke, sorry! of course I remember the dress dilemma
  8. Originally posted by flowerchild:I've already contacted the support, they said I can return it or get a 6$ voucher on my next purchase, which is a cool idea, but I'd rather just exchange it for the white version, I think let's see what they say...

and damn, cesar, I butchered your joke, sorry! of course I remember the dress dilemma
    That's very customer friendly! Nice! Let us know how it turns out.
  9. Is it just Jana who has received a shirt?
  10. Ordered one for me and one for my soon-to-be-wife Will post a picture this week
  11. That's great!
    Which shirts did you order, if you don't mind me asking?