1. Top quality job on the t-shirts, lads!!

Just ordered 4 of them, looking forward to wearing them to the shows in North America and Europe...obviously I won't be wearing all four to the one show, that'd be crazy.

Best wishes to everyone traveling to the shows this year!
    Colin
  2. Originally posted by roondawg:Top quality job on the t-shirts, lads!!

Just ordered 4 of them, looking forward to wearing them to the shows in North America and Europe...obviously I won't be wearing all four to the one show, that'd be crazy.

Best wishes to everyone traveling to the shows this year!
    Colin
    Nice Colin, thanks, hope to see you on tour
  3. Originally posted by roondawg:Just ordered 4 of them, looking forward to wearing them to the shows in North America and Europe...obviously I won't be wearing all four to the one show, that'd be crazy.
    That would be a sight to see, though
    Glad you like them and thanks for the kind words!
  4. I've got mail!!!
  5. Wow, that soon?
  6. yay, I'm so happy they got here so fast tried them on asap (just got home from work, so don't mind me looking tired ). quality feels nice and smooth, the prints look high quality as well. I really dig the navy blue, but I'm worried it's a little too dark for the wolves and text (my lamp is shining directly on it, so it doesn't look so bad in the picture)... what do you guys think?

I chose S (EU) and was worried it might be a little too snug around the upper half and it is a bit stretchy, but I suppose M would look too baggy on me... have some grainy bathroom pictures:

raised by wolves

this is where you(2) can reach me now
  7. Love it! Interesting colour, black, for Raised By Wolves
    The Reach Me Now one looks amazing

If you're on Twitter, you or anyone else, tweet with the #iwearmySHOI hashtag and we'll do a re-tweet!
  8. remy, that's the navy blue! it's very dark indeed.
  9. Oh wow didn't realise! Sorry for overlooking that. That looks very dark indeed, is it the photo or is it the shirt?
  10. the shirt is very dark, darker than I had expected, which is why I'm thinking about returning it for a different colour I really like the navy blue as a colour itself, but with the print it's hard to see.