2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by flowerchild:I'm sure they'll tweek miracle some more, speed it up a bit, and at the very latest by the time they hit europe it's gonna set the arenas on fire
    I hope so, because it should be a great opener, and followed by Out Of Control is perfect.
  2. Originally posted by FLXone:I was not there and I can not opine with all the necessary criteria, but I've been following the show from several sites and the truth is I'm a little confused.

I suppose it's lack of experience and progress that only get better as the tour, but it gives me the feeling that they lacked a bit of explosiveness. The same is also the memory of the 360 tour is very present, but as I said, my feelings without having lived it live is that they have to polish some things, like for example what some of you said before: the intro with The Miracle. With that song as opener in the tour opening night the Rogers Arena had to have exploded!!

Well, let's see how things evolve. I'm nervous to attend the concert in Barcelona.

What I said then
  3. the edge is trending in the US on twitter
  4. Does this work? I'm not sure I'm liking it.

5. Great show but these versions need to happen at some point !!!!!

6. I they are real of course.
  7. Looks like one dull show from the videos. Very little like in the crowd at all. I'll tell myself it was probably full of journalists and VIP's.
  8. it's 1997 soundcheck.... but the picture is funny...
  9. It's like seeing your favourite band at some sort of exhibition. Like a Zoo.
  10. Can we have a new rule that anyone asking about the availability of a bootleg within 24 hours of the show finishing gets inst-banned for a month?
  11. Crap. I've got tickets to the second show in Boston that are behind the stage and will be looking straight down along the screen. I'm gonna miss out on a lot, aren't I?