2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by gurtholfin:Some are not liking the arrangement of Every Breaking Wave.

Just listened to it from night one and I'm digging it.

I believe it has potential to be a show highlight. Very intimate.

Bono needs to stop over-singing it. A little more subtlety and it will shine.
    loved EBW first night, although he got a little too throaty during the last third of the song.

so, what's happening during UTEOTW? we had the epic bullfight, then bridge reunion during 360. what's the big performance this time? I heard something about big bono fighting a little edge on screen? only video I saw showed bono on the b stage, saw nothing of the screen.
  2. Originally posted by Chrisedge:The Mother & Child reunion intro/snippet/cover is one of the best they have done. Plus it fits with the imagining and has huge meaning with Streets and the visuals...my video from last night.

[YouTube Video]

Being picky here...
    1. Get the synth earlier in M&CHR, so it feels part of the song and not like it's starting another song.
    2. Hold the last note of the synth -no guitar yet- until "(RED)" appears on the screen AND the arena becomes flooded in red lights.
    3. Let that sink in for a second so everybody realizes what is coming.
    4. Now you start playing the guitar intro. Not before.

---

Also, seeing the video how it fits with M&CHR, I guess the reports of Fields of Gold were just people mistaking the snippet, right?
  3. From JEMS!!!

"JEMS night two is forthcoming"
  4. Lol. I think she's going to go to some of the LA shows (what I just saw her say on Twitter).
  5. Sorry if this has been posted before, but here's a Multicam.