2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Doesn't work either.
  2. Worked for me. Great pics
  3. It works! Great pics.
  4. GREAT... that was just a few of the 700+ I took.. and then i have my wife's Iphone to go through.. i have submitted a few to remy for the sight.

I AM LOOKING FOR A PICTURE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE FRONT ROW.. ADAM SIDE!! OR A PICTURE / VIDEO OF LARRY DRUMMING WHERE HE IS LOOKING DIRECTLY AT ME AND THE SIGN I HELD UP! DURING THE PLAYING OF "THE TROUBLES"

5. Does anyone know when Bono took off his glasses? Wich song?
  6. Nice video to show how it/they don't even need the whole show on the screens to make it great, engaging, entertaining and impressive.

I do believe the show on the screens make it even better on all those aspects, but definitely they don't "rely" on the theatrics for them to be great.

How different can be the pictures/video that you take from those the guy next to you is taking? There'll be plenty of pics and vids popping up on the web right after the show ends... if you don't see nobody else taking them, ok, go for it, but when you see everyone around taking them why bother? Or just announce everyone around "I'll be taking pics the whole show and then I'm gonna upload them to U2start.com so there's really no need for you to take them too, just enjoy the show. BTW, you can also get an amazing bootleg of this and every show in there".
    Anyway, thanks to those that enjoy taking the pics and the vids AND sharing them on sites like this!

Originally posted by iTim:[..]

This is mainly night one, with a couple corrections from night two after the solo. He seemed to trip up over himself after the solo on the first night, but he pretty much nailed it on the second night.

[..]

Oh that makes a lot of sense... he even mentioned before the tour -unrelated to Bullet- that the idea was this dialog between he and his teenage self, and what would he said to him
    Thanks for the transcript!
  7. Nice multicam mix with the JEMS audio
  8. Listening to Bullet from show 1: wow. Please make this a regular, I could listen to it all year. What an energy.