1. I sadly doubt that they would rework One with the orchestra, but it would definitely give a new life to the song.
  2. It doesn't need a rework. That's the most annoying thing. All this talk in promo interviews for the new album about having songs that can be played on acoustic guitars yadda yadda and here they have their best song ever dressed up like it's ready for a beauty pageant when it's god damn sexy in just jeans and a t-shirt.

Lose the overpowering organ loop, bring out the guitar, bass, drums and lift the pace just a tiny bit. Done.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:It doesn't need a rework. That's the most annoying thing. All this talk in promo interviews for the new album about having songs that can be played on acoustic guitars yadda yadda and here they have their best song ever dressed up like it's ready for a beauty pageant when it's god damn sexy in just jeans and a t-shirt.

Lose the overpowering organ loop, bring out the guitar, bass, drums and lift the pace just a tiny bit. Done.
    agreeing with you there.

I adore one for its story, how and why it came to be, like all of us, but god, I got so so tired of this song. I might've had a period in my life as a u2 fan where I'd have said "skip this song, on the album, on the tour, SKIP IT". I might've named it as my least favourite song, even. it annoyed me so much then, a few weeks ago, I listened to a random zoo tv show, the song came up, I rolled my eyes staring out the window of the tram on my way to work... but then I sort of rediscovered its beauty. I realized, wait a minute, that's what the song used to be about, that's what the song used to sound like. and I'm actually enjoying listening to one again, but only pre elevation... if they get back to that, minus bono trying to give it new meaning, then I'm in.
  4. This is the best version ever of One fantastic wit hthe Orchesra.......
  5. I think is time to do something. Maybe they have to play like the origianl version ( the best U2 song for me ) or left out.
    This One is not like the original One. Is not even close . Maybe they can play some specials nights
  6. Play it like this:
  7. Sorry, but if they're going to play it like in Modena, it will be awesome for one or two performances, then it'll become boring as hell after a few weeks of touring. Just the same way EBW went on here during the promo tour. Everyone was like "wow!" for the first performances, then went "meh".
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Sorry, but if they're going to play it like in Modena, it will awesome for one or two performances, then it'll become boring as hell after a weeks of touring. Just the same way EBW went on here during the promo tour. Everyone was like "wow!" for the first performances, then went "meh".
    +1

Just for some special shows