2015-05-18 - San Jose
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
  1. I'm amazed about the quality of the recordings in video and audio, and of the quality of the pics we can find this time!

Waiting for the first multicam
  2. Yeah, gorgeous When I saw it yesterday I thought: isn't that the same Les Paul in which he performed Spanish Eyes and Mercy (and maybe others) last tour? I will ask this over at the guitar thread!
  3. Just finished listening to San Jose night 2 and it sounds amazing, the band is on fire but my favorite concert so far is Vancouver night 2
  4. Originally posted by cqleonardo:Just finished listening to San Jose night 2 and it sounds amazing, the band is on fire but my favorite concert so far is Vancouver night 2
    +1 dude. Best setlist and performance so far (I never thought that having California on the set would be a PLUS to me )
  5. After 3 shows and 4 bootlegs listened, Vancouver 2 u22too is my favorite. I'm downloading the 2nd San Jose right now.
    California is always a plus, Sergio!
  6. There's a new MP3 recording of San Jose 2 up on our show pages.
    I rated it 3,5 stars. In the sample you can hear a seal on the background..
  7. Originally posted by Remy:There's a new MP3 recording of San Jose 2 up on our show pages.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:There's a new MP3 recording of San Jose 2 up on our show pages.
    HAHAAHAA Can't stop laughing as I'm listening to it!! WTF is the guy doing?!
  9. Yeah it's hilarious. Only this song though, the rest seems fine.