1. Thank You Eddie!

I was thinked to with my friends trip to Amsterdam in the future sometime, but it's the future's secret.
  2. Thank You Bloodraven!

Mexico is a good very country, we drank a bit tequila with a friend many years ago and we had it to free
  3. Welcome See you around!
  4. Welcome to U2start!
  5. Originally posted by Jawis:[..]
    Also thank you Glenn!

Yes-yes l love really the Lake Balaton, and also Budapest, my family's relatives lives there and has we have a middle-class villa right near ca. 50 metres to the sea and it is very good to stranding, because and sea is towards right there and there is also a beautiful insight to the Badacsony and Szigliget mountain

You must see this one or many or sometimes in your life

Yes, we have also a "pusztás" called in Hungarian: Alföld and it's beautiful, also must seeing and there came up my ancestors, my grandmother was born in Nyírbátor (shear-strong) and i'ts near the Hungarian-Ukraine border cross.

And I was also in Visegrád it is also beautiful It is near the Slovakian-Hungarian border and I was with my classmates there circa in 2007 or 2008.

I was amazed about how big Budapest is...
    Didn't expect that.
    Our biggest city is just 1/4 of Budapest...

We went to some people at the pusztas who basically live with there horses all day. Really amazing to see the bond between humans and horses. And how beautiful the area was.

We camped at the region around Viségrad. Don't know the exact location, but it was right near the Donau. Really beautiful piece of nature. And quite some hills. Until the river flooded and I woke up, noticing my airmatress was floating around in my tent Not kidding ! So we went up the hills. Great holiday. Friendly people. Difficult language !