1. Skipped since the beginning:
    - Every Breaking Wave
    - Song For Someone
    - I Will Follow
    - Streets
    - COBL
    - Beautiful Day

Reason is that I'm already a bit tired of some of these songs (in general or in their current arrangement), so in order to feel fresh when I go to a show I decided to skip most of them (and some I just dislike anyway on a bootleg).

Starting to skip:
    - Pride
    - WOWY
  2. That's almost half the show !! I don't skip anything as there's no long winded speech in the show yet.
  3. Not always skip, but when I do, Even Better and Mysterious Ways.

Those are the two weakest points for me. The more interesting thing I get from there is a bit of the crowd reaction near the end of Real Thing and to see if there's a Burning Down The House snippet in Mysterious Ways, other than that, I don't care about those two.
  4. I don't skip any song. It feels... wrong (for me) I didn't skip the Crazy remix, so that tells you everything. But I'm not listening to every bootleg that comes out.
  5. When i listen a show for the first time and second time i listen it full.( sepaking about i-e tour)
    After that i skip :

SBS
    MW
    Pride
    WOWY
    Streets
    ISHFWILF or One
  6. Every Breaking Wave, just can't listen to it
  7. Most of the times:
    Pride.

Sometimes:
    I will follow
    COBL
  8. Skipped since the beginning:
    - Every Breaking Wave
    - Song For Someone
    - COBL
    - Beautiful Day
    - WOWY
    - I Still Haven't Found
    - California

Starting to skip:
    - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    - Invisible
    - Pride
  9. You guys are skipping 1/3 to 1/2 of the show!
  10. None of them. Impossible when your listening live and covering the show for U2start. I haven't listened to a bootleg yet.
  11. Originally posted by Alvin:Skipped since the beginning:
    - Every Breaking Wave
    - Song For Someone
    - COBL
    - Beautiful Day
    - WOWY
    - I Still Haven't Found
    - California

Starting to skip:
    - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    - Invisible
    - Pride
    Oh yeah add SBS to my list, have listened to it once and never again. Horrible version.