1. 11/12 -- 04:40

I had to fail the last one (LAPOE)
  2. Lots of new U2 quizzes on the way this month for U240. I imagine they'll mostly be complete song lyrics... get ready to dig deep for some real oddities for the hardcore fans!
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Lots of new U2 quizzes on the way this month for U240. I imagine they'll mostly be complete song lyrics... get ready to dig deep for some real oddities for the hardcore fans!
  4. 83% - 04:41

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    I failed Love Is Blindness closer count (hard to count mentally so I opted for 86, sounded reasonable... more than just 67 anyway!) and Popmart as the tour with the most closers (I thought 360 with 8 was the clear winner!).
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    83% - 04:41

I failed Love Is Blindness closer count (hard to count mentally so I opted for 86, sounded reasonable... more than just 67 anyway!) and Popmart as the tour with the most closers (I thought 360 with 8 was the clear winner!).
    Those are both tricky - PopMart had
    eleven different closers, can you believe it?
  6. I fell for that too,
    you may think Popmart was very boring setlist-wise, but the 2-minute snippets that closed the shows were quite varied.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I fell for that too,
    you may think Popmart was very boring setlist-wise, but the 2-minute snippets that close the show were quite varied.
    Edge's karaoke selection was quite varied too.