2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Originally posted by pllsaph:[..]
    I don't know. I thoroughly enjoyed both of the Boston shows I streamed from home and hanging hear with y'all. Of course, I'm not hung up on whether or not Edge hits every note or chord perfectly or if Bono mangles the lyrics. Half the time I don't even notice unless it's blatantly obvious. But that's what makes the show different from all the others.

It's U2, what is there to not like? Regardless of where you are, if you can hear them live, life is good!
    But that's what makes the show different from all the others[/i

Exactamundo, my friend.
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]

Anyway, the shows are created for the people on the audience, not for the people streaming at home. We're not even supposed to be listening to them, much less every single one of them. So some people find it a bit unfair if someone is streaming them and then complain if they don't enjoy them.

But if you actually enjoy them, then it's great! you get a ton of amazing shows for free! and live!
    Exactly right. I wish I had this technology available on past tours. Listening to every show in the comfort of my own home? Fucking priceless.
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Exactly right. I wish I had this technology available on past tours. Listening to every show in the comfort of my own home? Fucking priceless.
    not to mention... free.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Oh, I agree with you.I was just saying that there is an abysmal difference between what is said here from choppy streams and what the people attending the shows are saying.
    Oh, yeah, absolutely! The streams will never compare with being there. Still totally blown away that this is even possible
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Totally fucking priceless!

Also, being able to hang here with you folks who are all as crazy as I am about this group. My wife just doesn't get it

But seriously, being able to hang here and discuss the shows while they're happening? Not only is it free, but it's better than fucking therapy !
  6. Originally posted by pllsaph:[..]
    Totally fucking priceless!

Also, being able to hang here with you folks who are all as crazy as I am about this group. My wife just doesn't get it

But seriously, being able to hang here and discuss the shows while they're happening? Not only is it free, but it's better than fucking therapy !
  7. ...I recall that during the ZOO TV tour someone actually won 1 concert being transmitted to his/her home tv. I don't know how they did it, but 23 years later, we have thousants of winners everyday...
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:...I recall that during the ZOO TV tour someone actually won 1 concert being transmitted to his/her home tv. I don't know how they did it, but 23 years later, we have thousants of winners everyday...
    Yes, and his girlfriend ruined it for everyone

9. OMG...I don't know anything about that...LOL
    (seriously, when was it? I'll have to catch up!)

10. Sorry if anyone has already posted this...

:M

EDIT: So stupid it's on the Q magazine cover..
  11. It's the famous Stockholm show. Great concert and bootleg and everything, but his girlfriend shrieking during songs is like nails in a chalkboard for me
  12. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[...]the shows are created for the people on the audience, not for the people streaming at home. We're not even supposed to be listening to them, much less every single one of them...
    Well...that is to say... Last night Bono had one of his funny moments when he quasi talked seriously about "U2 Inc." and the, quote, "various technologies," such as "meerkat and periscope." He literly mentioned those two, check it out "[meerkat-thing]" (short mp3, download with sendspace)...

It wouldn't surprise me if they covertly like the idea that u2fans from all over the universe are listning in...