2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[...] The highlight for me was the "Best Birthday Ever" girl on the stage... I find it too emotional to think of that girl thinking it's the best birthday ever just for being there on the show, but get up on the stage, Bono singing her Happy Birthday with all the crowd.. wow! well... she had birthday and christmas in one night. Fantastic!

(...just tying some loose ends... like putting an appropriate picture to one’s first "best ever" birthday - o yes, this is absolutely possible in the logic & language of the emotion. In fact I believe that when there is one “best ever”, another “best ever” experience will surely follow and before you know it, your next "best ever" birthday comes up… Ooh...to be young and 13...)
  2. sweet you can look back and recollect good memories and check out nice photos of you with the band...
    you be ever so thankful your parents took you...
  3. i know not many people love cobl but i love it
    i first found u2 when i was lost with this song
    and this song too reminds me of being home
    with my brothers at 8 years of age
    something you never forget
    because its home sweet home...
    im so different at the moment
  4. Originally posted by Buttons:i know not many people love cobl but i love it
    i first found u2 when i was lost with this song
    and this song too reminds me of being home
    with my brothers at 8 years of age
    something you never forget
    because its home sweet home...
    im so different at the moment
    I love COBL more every time I hear it.
  5. me too

anyway i have to get off the net now and chat with the old lady
    and listen to music..
    seeya
  6. City Of Blinding Lights is the song that got me into U2 back in 2011, I remember watching the Rose Bowl performance and I loved everything, Bono running around the stage and stoping when the riff kicks in, the closes on Larry, Bono waving his arms on the chorus, its a magical song but is so good that needs a rest, some songs should not be overplayed, COBL is one of them
  7. Was the last Boston show recorded? I really would love to hear it!
  8. I'm sure it was, just be patient. Sometimes this can take weeks, or months, or years

9. No, no, no. Just got the bootleg and he definitely said "4385WZ" on Boston 3. [;
  10. Really? Gonna check it out
  11. Of course he got it right, that's pre-recorded anyway. #beatingadeadhorse