1. nouveau iem san jose 2018

u2120180611.jpg

u2220180611.jpg 2018/6/11
    □U2「eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour - Live in San Jose 1st Night」
    (2CD)XAVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series-156 \4,800

[English only]
  2. Red Rocks is an officially released concert so offering it for download (or asking for its download) is not allowed in our site.

If you want to download it illegally, Google is your friend - there are literally thousands of sites that offer it. We are just not one of them.
  3. --
  4. --
  5. --
  6. One thing is informing about new bootlegs surfacing and other thing is advertising them. Please don't advertise bootlegs for sale since it's an illegal activity that more often than not takes advantage of the tapers' altruistic work. We don't give a damn about when San Jose IEM is going to be available, we prefer not to know it, we would in fact prefer if bootlegs didn't exist for sale and were free to get as they are on our websit eand other free sites around the world.
  7. Unfortunately there is a market. These Japanese bootleggers have identified a demand and figured out enough on iem taping, so they can break their own exclusives. Sometimes it's gifted to them (like the Laval rehearsal), other times they tape themselves (like San Jose). A shame all around.

But as you can see by posts above...people buy. I know long time tapers that can't contain themselves and have bought before too.
  8. I have a suggestion but it would require someone to sort of take the lead and also for a demand to be sufficient enough to make it worthwhile. I noticed sparko was getting people to PM him to get physical bootlegs made up for fans but not at profit. This way yes it’s costing money but you are getting a product and nobody is profiting from it except for the people who make the digipaks and cd’s but they’re not doing anything that’s not legit. Would someone be willing to do something like that on here for more shows and perhaps it would discourage others from buying of the likes of the ebay sellers. I know I would like physical copies of the shows I attended as well as the best quality recordings from the tour but I won’t buy them on eBay and see someone profit from it. I do actually have physical copies but they’re homemade efforts which aren’t as good a finish obviously.
  9. Buying bootlegs is a form of fencing, which is in principle an illegal activity (albeit hardly enforced as such), and morally questionable.
    But somehow there will always be collectors who prefer silver pressed cd's above anything else. I don't think you can beat them.

The only thing that I believe in is to make the so called U2 "R.O.I.O.'s" (recordings of independent/indeterminate origin - that is:
    recordings with non-claimed copyrights) freely available to the fans.
  10. I think you'd be better off organizing to ensure shows are covered (meaning pay for a tapers ticket to cover shows) rather than organizing to just have somebody make packages.

My attitude is...It's all about the music not the dressing. But I know some people really focus on the dressing.

I could see your point if somebody was had a high end printer and was selling just the artwork. Like two bucks gets you a jewel case and high end artwork, then you burn your own cds.