1. Originally posted by Ramone:Someone can share the UMSound version of the date 2017-10-25 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi. By the way, it is not recorded in the link that day that this UMSound recording exists, in case you want to include the info.
    I see the recording has been described as soundboard on discogs, I suspect they’ve used Hoserama’s recording without his permission obviously.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I see the recording has been described as soundboard on discogs, I suspect they’ve used Hoserama’s recording without his permission obviously.
    Also I guess it's the same, I do not know if it will be remastered as on the second day of London 2017.
  3. Originally posted by Ramone:Someone can share the UMSound version of the date 2017-10-25 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi. By the way, it is not recorded in the link that day that this UMSound recording exists, in case you want to include the info.
    The show page / audio tab for 2017-10-25 Sao Paulo 4 has been updated now with the info from discogs.

Unless we've heard it, we can not be sure whether this is @hoserama's matrix or not.
    Pretty sure it is (what else?), but for now I tag it with "cd silver" only.
  4. It was inevitable.
  5. Shame!
  6. Many of my releases have been bootlegged. That's a big reason why I wait until a tour is over before releasing...demand is lower by the time bootleg is pressed, and it'll attract less attention
  7. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:Can't remember which thread it was recently but rememember seeing comments around Edge instructing Dallas mid song during a gig. Anyway was listening back to JT tour London 2 (which I was at) from last summer and pretty sure during 'Bad' he at least twice does same thing. Never noticed it before but interesting...at least it was to me!
    Where do you hear it? I'm interested in this
  8. Edge would verbally trigger Dallas to change the guitar settings before the solo in Bad. He was on the B stage so didn't have the gtr pedal rack, needs Dallas to trigger.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:Edge would verbally trigger Dallas to change the guitar settings before the solo in Bad. He was on the B stage so didn't have the gtr pedal rack, needs Dallas to trigger.
    I can’t hear anything in this clip but you can see at the 3:07 mark Dallas come up and go to the pedal board..

10. I hear it all the time on the iem recordings from 2017, it's just not so loud on the PA I think but it's there
  11. Maybe that's why Edge uses a headset? He uses it for backing vocals and in between as a talk-back to Dallas.
  12. Originally posted by hoserama:Edge would verbally trigger Dallas to change the guitar settings before the solo in Bad. He was on the B stage so didn't have the gtr pedal rack, needs Dallas to trigger.
    In 2015 you could see Dallas on stage during “The Real Thing” doing the whammy pedal while Edge was in the screen.