1. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Must. Resist. Making. Snarky. Comment. To. This. Entitled. Post. But. So. Hard.

GOTAPEA5STARRECORDINGYOURSELFORELSEJUSTBEGRATEFULFORWHATYOUHAVEFORFREE. Ugh man that was a long cough, excuse me.
    Clean your throat dude, these coughs are so unconvenient
  2. I try, but sometimes just the right speck of dirt and irritant makes its way in.
  3. I completely understand the point of view of the taper of “i put in ths work, no one is entitled to it but me”. Totally justified. But I’ve also always been a bit confused about the idea of going through all this work of making something sound as good as it can and then not sharing it with the world. I have a u2 YouTube channel that I don’t make a dime from, most of my videos I’ve spent hours color correcting, remastering, upscaling and making them look the best they can. And in some cases releasing unseen things or my own remixes. And god knows if I put that much time into it I want more than just one person to enjoy it.. maybe that’s just me.. I’ve just never had something I knew people would enjoy and went..nahhh
  4. Most tapers don't tape for other people, they tape for themselves.

I release about 25% of what I tape. Which still puts my productivity in the top tier relatively speaking. Other fellow tapers friends have access to the remaining 75%. There are a variety of reasons to not release anything, but at the end of the day, it's personal choice.

Like I said above, focus on the good free recordings you have, as opposed to the recordings you don't.
  5. So the other 75% die with you ? Lol
  6. It's possible!
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Must. Resist. Making. Snarky. Comment. To. This. Entitled. Post. But. So. Hard.

GOTAPEA5STARRECORDINGYOURSELFORELSEJUSTBEGRATEFULFORWHATYOUHAVEFORFREE. Ugh man that was a long cough, excuse me.
  8. Uploading isn’t what it once was!
  9. Originally posted by KleWdSide:Sure has been slow w/ new bootlegs added. I figured there would have been a new 5 star E+I show added by now.

I kinda have a feeling that I'm speaking for many others.

Just keep the faith, we're always one step closer to something cool being released..

10. Thanks to @hoserama who released this a few weeks ago...