1. Not in the old days, we called it beetlog to avoid the coppers.

2. hahaha, ok. Don't worry, we're not the Stasi.
  3. I do have to say that experiencing EBTTRT in GA during 360 is still one of the most exhilarating experiences I've ever had.
  4. Haven't heard many openers.
    But I really love the theatrics and sound of Drug of a Nation + Zoo Station and Pop Muzik + Mofo.
    And two specific shows: All You Need Is Love + Beautiful Day at Notre Dame ("The heart is a bloom!!!") and Auld Lang Syne + Streets at Point Depot on new year's day.

Edit:
    Ocean + 11 O'clock... It's "nice". For me it's really great but only when/because they closed the shows in a perfect bookend with 11 O'clock + The Ocean.
    Just as openers they're not on par with the 90s for me.

5. EBTTRT opening was FIRE live... can't believe I survived that. Plus going into The Fly right after
  6. After watching and obsessing over The Fly from the Vertigo and Elevation Tour DVDs, when I saw the tour debut of the song I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
  7. Streets, with the long JT Tour intro is still the best U2 opening song. Zoo Station and Mofo 2nd and 3rd. The Miracle is getting better and better.
  8. mmm really hard ... what i love is the music before the first song

1- Noise+ Zoo station
    2- POP Muzik + Mofo
    3- some beatles song+ Streets
    4- Space Oddity - EBTTRT
    5- Sympathy for the devil- God part II
    6-Arcade Fire song- COBL
  9. hard to say. love the Streets openning...have a weakness for Zoo Station and for Mofo...but my choice is Hawkmoon 269!
  10. Streets is the best opener and opening the show or the encore is the best position of it. Next favorites are Mofo and Zoo Station. Also loved Stingray Guitar, but would have been much better if it went right into I Will Follow and not BD
  11. Originally posted by ferrari:Streets, with the long JT Tour intro is still the best U2 opening song. Zoo Station and Mofo 2nd and 3rd. The Miracle is getting better and better.
    Streets, with the long JT Tour intro is still the best.

Hands down. By far.

Zoo Station is great, but every time I hear, or even think about that JT stage entrance with the intro and then kick-in... the hair on the back of my neck stands up. Goose bumps...

Nothing touches it...
  12. 1. Elevation/Mofo
    2. EBTTRT/Zoo Station
    3. Streets