1. Originally posted by gener4:[..]
    OMG... unrelated but Bono adding Independent Women by Destiny's Child during Mysterious Ways .... WTF!?!?!?

I actually loved that snippet. Fits well
  2. Zoo Station is the one I can watch over and over and over again - thats my number one. Very fond of Elevation though, and Even Better Than The Real Thing as an opener rescued the 360 tour - Breath just didn't fit for in the opening slot for me.
  3. Zoo Station for me, but mentions to Mofo, Elevation, EBTTRT and Streets.

No one has mentioned Hawkmoon, I thought that worked pretty well.
  4. Sorry, missed that, glad someone did mention though! Hawkmoon needs to come back.

Lovetown was great, had this wonderful scaled-down, unpredictability factor to it.
  5. Zoo Station, with Mofo very close behind in 2nd.

Despite the no-love for Breathe out there, I also have to still mention it. I loved the transition from Space Oddity to Kingdom/Soon to Breathe...Larry pounding away at the drums while Adam and Edge start playing with some feedback and then Bono coming out and ripping into the song - SO good! I'll never forget that moment when I saw it live.
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:Zoo Station, with Mofo very close behind in 2nd.

Despite the no-love for Breathe out there, I also have to still mention it. I loved the transition from Space Oddity to Kingdom/Soon to Breathe...Larry pounding away at the drums while Adam and Edge start playing with some feedback and then Bono coming out and ripping into the song - SO good! I'll never forget that moment when I saw it live.
    I do agree that Breathe was very good especially for an album that didn't go over to well with the general population.
  7. The only weak opening songs for me are C'mon Everybody in JT (instead of Streets? wtf?) and Love And Peace Or Else. Other than that, since The Ocean opening songs always kick so much ass.
  8. Originally posted by bpt3:Zoo Station, with Mofo very close behind in 2nd.

Heartfully agree. Still ranks as one of the best concert opening I've ever seen.

Going offtopic against topic, what about the worst opener? I think Stingray Guitar/Beautiful Day from 2010 wins that hands down.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Heartfully agree. Still ranks as one of the best concert opening I've ever seen.

Going offtopic against topic, what about the worst opener? I think Stingray Guitar/Beautiful Day from 2010 wins that hands down.
    Like I said, C'mon Everybody is the worst by far in my book.