2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I guess some might be angry as they paid for Bono to sing, not Jimmy Fallon. I would be too.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Perhaps this tour is a shambles if the efforts of the band are so easily eclipsed by a chat show host singing Desire.
    this.
    dear lord..
  3. Everyone is taking the Fallon thing way too seriously. It was a great moment when you are there. I wouldn't want it done every night but the crowd ate it up. Something out of the ordinary is a very welcome situation on a tour that's 90% fixed.
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Everyone is taking the Fallon thing way too seriously. It was a great moment when you are there. I wouldn't want it done every night but the crowd ate it up. Something out of the ordinary is a very welcome situation on a tour that's 90% fixed.
    Yeah indeed, let's talk New York 5!
    I liked the Fallon thing from the videos. Basically I'm fine with anything crazy or different on the e-stage, its always fun and the crowd love these moments. Other musicians, singers etc.
  5. My wife and I are excited about tmrw. Hoping for California and crystal ballroom. Can't think of others that we haven't got yet on the e stage. Maybe even a tour debut? NYD? And as always, Bad. This will be my 5th show and the excitement has yet to decrease.
  6. I think the tribute band in Toronto 1 was cooler than Jimmy Fallon lol.
  7. i thought there was a show today lol
    now im bored lol
    time to put radio on then
  8. Still have my hopes on Paul Simon appearing on stage for a full Mother And Child Reunion... could be beautiful...
  9. Originally posted by jasvan:Also don't know if anyone mentioned this but Beyoncé and Jay Z were at Thursday's show sitting on rail in upper deck to the left of sound board area. They sat most of the show. Beyoncé jumped a bunch in her seat during the hits. Jay z gave golf claps.
    Jay-Z sucks in any universe.

Brought to live as a public service announcement.