2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by PageU2:[..]

My next show is Sunday and I'm going to the seats this time. How is the sound there compared to the GA level? Anyone know?
    I agree with what most are saying. Had Ga Wed night and seats Thursday night( sec 110 row 16) sound was about 30 percent clearer and I didn't need anything in my ears. Really loved view a little higher.
  2. Also don't know if anyone mentioned this but Beyoncé and Jay Z were at Thursday's show sitting on rail in upper deck to the left of sound board area. They sat most of the show. Beyoncé jumped a bunch in her seat during the hits. Jay z gave golf claps.
  3. Originally posted by jasvan:Also don't know if anyone mentioned this but Beyoncé and Jay Z were at Thursday's show sitting on rail in upper deck to the left of sound board area. They sat most of the show. Beyoncé jumped a bunch in her seat during the hits. Jay z gave golf claps.
    Thank God we didn't get any of their snippets
  4. I just hope the person who taped this show is working on it now. I've been eagerly awaiting a bootleg to surface.
  5. I don't mind a Single Ladies snippet in MW hehe
  6. Originally posted by PageU2:I just hope the person who taped this show is working on it now. I've been eagerly awaiting a bootleg to surface.

dylbagz?
  7. Originally posted by jasvan:Also don't know if anyone mentioned this but Beyoncé and Jay Z were at Thursday's show sitting on rail in upper deck to the left of sound board area. They sat most of the show. Beyoncé jumped a bunch in her seat during the hits. Jay z gave golf claps.
    Should've invited them on-stage, would've been the highlight of the tour.
  8. Originally posted by ahn1991:So I just watched the video of Jimmy Fallon and The Roots on stage, and I have to say I have no idea why people are complaining. Most people would argue that this moment is and will be the highlight of the entire tour. I mean, what other person would they be able to bring up on stage other than random fans? Hopes of Lykke Li showing up to duet The Troubles have all but evaporated, and sorry Europe you don't have anyone really worth bringing up on stage. People know how often Jimmy Fallon hosts U2 on his various shows, so it's a very special moment for U2 to host Jimmy Fallon on one of their shows.

Angel of Harlem isn't one of my all-time favorite songs, but the fact they got Jimmy Fallon and The Roots puts this performance way up there to me. They'd have to play Acrobat or extended Kite or super extended Bad to match this.

certainly won't be a highlight for me. can't even bring myself to watch half a video of that fallon disaster, too much second-hand embarrassement. and why the need to bring ANYONE famous on stage? something will never be a highlight to me just because someone else outside of u2 was added to the show. u2 is my highlight, not the guest.
  9. Perhaps this tour is a shambles if the efforts of the band are so easily eclipsed by a chat show host singing Desire.
  10. LOL at least U2 is "European" ...