1. Hello my dutch friends. I got a question is there a seperation (or two different tickets) for the Amsterdam GA in September? Ticketmaster says Ingang Zaal and Ingang Zaal Staanplaats. Would be nice if someone could tell me if these are two different kinds of Tickets!?

And a little bit OT: we need 1 spare Ticket for the 13th of September for one smal u2 fan (2) ... so if you got one spare (we got Ingang Zaal Staanplaats) get in contact, do something good!
  2. Hi, I need 2 GA tickets for September 12. Cheers, Glima001
  3. Originally posted by Toxic:Hello my dutch friends. I got a question is there a seperation (or two different tickets) for the Amsterdam GA in September? Ticketmaster says Ingang Zaal and Ingang Zaal Staanplaats. Would be nice if someone could tell me if these are two different kinds of Tickets!?

And a little bit OT: we need 1 spare Ticket for the 13th of September for one smal u2 fan (2) ... so if you got one spare (we got Ingang Zaal Staanplaats) get in contact, do something good!
    Hi Toxic , I have noticed the same, maybe ask Ticketmaster ?
  4. what I've heard from north american shows was there is northside and southside on GA... maybe that's it, but check with the venue or ticketmaster to be sure..
  5. random, but does a 2 year old really need a ticket?
  6. sadly I think so ... yes.

About the Tickets, for the german shows there are defenately two different GA Section/Tickets for every Show. But I am not really shure about the dutsch shows. maybee there is someone who can help, as I am searching for that one extra ticket
  7. What happened in the US is that there is the North & South side, upon entry you can choose which side you want to be on. Once you've made your choice, your set on that side of the stage.

So regardless of the entrance, you still should be able to end up on the same side.

These two tickets are therefore the same, just maybe with a different entrance.
    If you're unsure you can always contact Ticketmaster and/or Ziggo Dome.

I'll close this one as it better fits in the general tour topic:
    http://www.u2start.com/topic/10044/lastpage/
    (if you have any questions, just put your question in there, thanks)