2015-09-04 - Turin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 7
Videos: 1
  1. Is anyone getting recordings of any of these?

2. I don't think it's necessary. I had a friend go to both NYC and Boston shows GA and got there less than an hour before show time and got great spots for both.
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

I don't think it's necessary. I had a friend go to both NYC and Boston shows GA and got there less than an hour before show time and got great spots for both.
    Same here. Unless you want to be first row main stage (you need to be there day before or early morning) or first row anywhere (anywhere in the morning is fine) you can just arrive 30-60 mins before gates open and still get any 2nd row spot.
  4. I walked into the pit at 6.30pm for Moncton 2011 but that wouldn't happen in Europe so let's see !!
  5. I assume with so much space on the floor it will be ok but anyway ....

6. They are waiting #U2request hashtag
  7. Have they finished rehearsing for today?

And on Bullet, hope they ditch the whole America bullshit, get rid of the megaphone and the Hands snippet. Bring Running To Stand Still instead of Pride. And I'm guessing Every Breaking Wave was acoustic?
  8. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:Have they finished rehearsing for today?

And on Bullet, hope they ditch the whole America bullshit, get rid of the megaphone and the Hands snippet. Bring Running To Stand Still instead of Pride. And I'm guessing Every Breaking Wave was acoustic?
    Got a hand-full of requests there, sure you haven't got anything else?
  9. Now why would they do that? There was plenty of European bullshit in the version they played in the US, plus cultural hegemony is part of the point. A reasonable expectation would be that this leg will differ as much from the first leg as the second leg differed from the first on ZOOTV - basically it won't. Or maybe times have changed and they'll be nicer to the addicts.
  10. Now why would they do that? There was plenty of European bullshit in the version they played in the US, plus cultural hegemony is part of the point. A reasonable expectation would be that this leg will differ as much from the first leg as the second leg differed from the first on ZOOTV - basically it won't. Or maybe times have changed and they'll be nicer to the addicts.