1. Any IEM rehearsals from Vancouver 2015 with One Step Closer, The Playboy Mansion and The Hands That Built America?
  2. One step closer has been on my soundcloud for a year.
  3. Wow, this is really taking off Thanks everyone for your contributions, if you can upload whatever you have, we'll gather it all and start with the project when we have the time!

4. I don't think so (hoserama can probably confirm), but it was rehearsed on the Vertigo tour. Mofo was rehearsed at several soundchecks. If You Wear That Velvet Dress was also rehearsed. U2, full of great ideas that never make it to a show!
  5. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]

I don't think so (hoserama can probably confirm), but it was rehearsed on the Vertigo tour. Mofo was rehearsed at several soundchecks. If You Wear That Velvet Dress was also rehearsed. U2, full of great ideas that never make it to a show!
    I knew about Daddy's but Velvet Dress definitely comes as a surprise. It would have been as momentum-killer as Your Blue Room was in 2009, but also a gem for fans I bet. Oh well
  6. About to upload some Vegas 97 rehearsals. its not from that huge 22 vol set for your information.
  7. Other than Vancouver and Quebec are there any other rehearsals from 2015 and 2018 knocking about?
  8. Released or just taped in general?