1. Do you have a favorite rehearsal or rehearsal moment? Any songs that sounded AWESOME that never made it or maybe some songs that seem like they would be awesome that really didn’t work out/sound good live?

Sorry, it’s just all so interesting!
  2. Originally posted by Release3:You tapers are awesome. It’s cool to think that there are quite a bit of U2 things out there that you have the only one of! Literally priceless
    the only one who's showing them off..
  3. RickU2 is right. PM me if you have something directed specifically at me. We can chat directly.
  4. hoserama- can you tell me what date the One Step Closer rehearsal is you have on your soundcloud?
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:Buy the gear, learn how to use it, and go hang out at 3PM on a bench somewhere outside the venue, and you could have goodies too

Some of us have a life
  6. That's not nice. Everyone can do with their free time whatever they want. Plus, tapers put a lot of money and time into this.
  7. Agreed.I am so grateful for all the tapers who tape the shows and make them available for us to enjoy.I do not have the resources or time to see U2,so,this site is fantastic.On another note,it would be great to have a Rehearsal section maybe in the future.
  8. Is there a chance a full version of that Mofo rehearsal will be released in the not-so-near future?

Just asking!
  9. He's not totally wrong. It can be a lot of fun, but there's a certain neurosis that leads somebody to spend all day outside of a venue trying to record rehearsals. It's way more involved and a drag than lacing up some mics and going inside for a show.
  10. Yeah I agree, without them we wouldn’t have really any of this great content. And when they do choose to release their tapes, ohhh man it’s like Christmas.

Can’t blame them for not releasing things. Like Cesar said, so much time, money and energy is spent getting some of this stuff. When they strike gold, it’s their trophy of sorts. I wouldn’t want all my hard work to go unrecognized.